FOUR 🤰🏻

" i want to talk to him but i want it to be in person. but i don't want to know i have a baby." catalina sighed.

" okay then wear your sweatshirt, the one that covers your belly so well." isabelle shrugged.

" okay but don't you think he's gonna notice something's up because i wore it around him already."

" cat he literally wears the same 5 shirts. want me to list them all? black t-shirt, grey t-shirt, black tank top, grey tank top, and white tank top." isabelle rolled her eyes.

catalina plopped down onto her bed, and closed her eyes.

" this isn't going to work. what do i do!"

" i don't know you being stressed is stressing me out!"  isabelle threw her hands in the air.

" im sorry but this is stressing me out! what would you do?"

isabelle walked out of the room, and came back in with a bag of chips.

" tell him to leave you the fuck alone. i mean i don't think i'd give a fuck if he saw me pregnant and didn't know if it was his or someone else's." she told her sister.

" just ghost his ass. you did it once, do it again!"

" isabelle!" catalina grabbed a pillow and hit her sister in the head.

catalina was walking around at the park with blade and cesar. she really had no reason to be there, but her mom wouldn't let blade go alone with cesar.

" i honestly don't see why i came to the park. why the park! why couldn't y'all just stay in the house."

she sighed, which made cesar and blade laugh.

" it's nice to come outside and get fresh air!"

" mhm."

while walking further into the park, a few people called out cesar's name. all three of them turned around, and catalina's first instinct was to duck.

" catalina!" blade gasped. she then burst out into laughter.

catalina peeped around the bench she was squatting behind.

cesar had walked away.

" fucking gang members. ugh why did i have to be close with all of them." catalina pinched the bridge of her nose.

a few seconds later cesar came back, and catalina peeped again, and they were gone.

" thank god!" she tried to get up but couldn't.

blade noticed and burst out into laughter all over again.

" i don't find this funny, puta. help me up." cesar and blade both helped her up.

" the hell were they doing at the park?" catalina raised her eyebrows.

" they're normal people, cat." cesar chuckled.

" from now on both of you are staying in the house! no going out."

" have you decided if you're gonna tell spooky yet?" cesar asked walking both girls home.

" i was thinking about it. but what harm would it do if he didn't know." she shrugged.

" a lot, estúpido." blade snickered.

" no, see that's where you're wrong, cause if he doesn't know then, nothing bad is gonna happen." catalina explained.

" nah, until he finds out." she said.

" how is he gonna find out? who's gonna tell him?" cesar asked.

" i am." blade raised her hand.

" you wouldn't dare."

" i wouldn't? i'll go tell him right now." blade stopped in her tracks.

" let's not play like that." cesar grabbed her shoulders and tried to get her to walk.

" i'll get mom to beat your ass, don't you dare." catalina crossed her arms.

" alright fine." blade sighed backing down.

" it feels wrong lying to him." blade chuckled, while cesar agreed.

" i know! how do you think i feel!" blade pushed the door open to their house and they all walked inside.

" hola mamá!" both girls yelled.

" hi ms. rosas!" cesar yelled.

" hey guys, you hungry?"

" sure." blade and cesar say i unison. " no." catalina shook her head, and put it in a bun.

" mama she hasn't eaten today!" blade rolled her eyes, snitching on her sister.

" oh so this is what we're doing now?"

" hey, im just tryna help the baby. making sure it doesn't come out with any problems. but then again with a mother like you, it's gonna come out with problems no matter what."

catalina stuck up her middle finger.

" catalina." her mom sighed.

" fine!" catalina walked over to the freezer and grabbed a carton of vanilla ice cream. " that's not food." blade crossed her arms.

catalina grabbed a chocolate chip cookie, and threw it in her ice cream. " it is now."

she sat on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

catalina was honestly so stressed, she wished she was in oscar's arms.

she grabbed the note with oscars number on it, and stared at it.

she sighed, and grabbed her phone.

lina .
hey it's cat. i want you to know the truth. about everything.

meet me at the park tomorrow, if you're free. at 2 pm.
sent at 11:27