SEVEN 🤰🏻

" what time is it?" catalina rubbed her eyes, trying not to let the sunlight blind her.

" ocho." oscar placed the pillow over his head.

catalina took the pillow from his head, and laid hers next to his. " we should get up."

oscar shook his head. " what for, it's not like you have plans, you don't have friends." he chuckled.

" ha ha ha, that shit ain't funny." she smacked the back of his head.

" fine then i'll just get up-" catalina tried to get up, when she was softly yanked down.

" oscar i swear-"

the door was pushed open by no other than her sister blade.

she gasped, " cesar you will not believe this! i caught them in here about to fuck."

catalina rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at blade.

" aye! okay, im leaving so you two can get it on! i don't know why you're about to have sex when you're already pregnant." she shrugged.

" blade!" catalina huffed throwing another pillow at the girl.

blade laughed and closed the door.

" wild." oscar chuckled, before turning around and going back to sleep.

alex walked into the house confused as to why his family was sitting in the living room together.

" hola mamá, what's going on?" he closed the door, and walked toward them.

" blade has told me that you took the blame for her. why'd you let me yell at you, if you didn't have the pack of cigarettes?" jade asked.

" cause she looked scared for her life, and i felt the need to protect her." he shrugged and sat down.

" from what a beating?" isabelle asked.

" from being yelled at, she's a good kid, something you weren't." alex fired back, making catalina laugh.

" ma!"

the bright screen flashed on catalina's face in her dark room. she was finally home, and she was applying for colleges.

" hey mija, are you doing something right now?" her mom walked into her room with joseph on her hip.

" just applying for colleges." she pushed her laptop to the side, as lucas laid his head on catalina's stomach.

" oh you're still doing school?"

" did you not want me to?" she raised her eyebrow at her mom.

" no, no. i just thought with this baby coming you wouldn't want to do school and take care of a baby." jade explained.

" well this is my junior year, so i just want to finish and then graduate." jade nodded her head.

" but why'd you ask?"

" because i need you to watch joseph, for me."

" oh why didn't you just say so, i would've done it, but even if i said no you still would've made me do it."

" gracias, mija!"

catalina woke up in her dark room. the blinds were closed and so was the door. she looked over and saw her four year old brother sleeping soundlessly next to her.

catalina's door swung wide open, and the light filled in the room.

" why the hell are you guys in the dark?" isabelle crossed her arms.

" shh!" catalina put her finger to her mouth, and then pointed to joseph.

" are you thinking about getting back with spooky? or do you still have feelings for him? do you know if he wants you back?" isabelle asked.

" no? yes? i don't know why the hell are you asking?" catalina huffed.

blade and isabelle looked at each other and then catalina.

silence filled the room.

" well?" catalina crossed her arms and looked at both of her sisters.

" okay so we saw a girl with oscar?"

" and?"

" she was sitting on his lap, and they were laughing, and drinking." blade explained.

" ok."

" just an okay? are you not hurt?" isabelle threw her hands up.

catalina snickered.

" i mean i was the one to leave him." she shrugged.

" but-"

" and besides all he ever was, was the father of my child."