NINE 👶🏻

"fuck! where the hell is oscar!" catalina screamed, in the car.

" mama calm down!" jade caressed her forehead.

" i'm trying! but i can't if i don't know where the father of my child is!" she sighed heavily.

" alex drive faster!" she screamed at her brother.

" i'm dont want to get pulled over cat!" he yelled.

" why are we yelling!" blade threw her hands up.

catalina was breathing in and out, trying not to push the baby out in the car.

she was trying to stay calm but it wasn't working.
" how far are we from the hospital?"

" about five minutes, hermana." isabelle told her.

jade checked behind her, making sure joseph was okay.

once they got to the hospital, she was helped out of the car and into the hospital. blade picked up joseph and followed closely behind.

catalina's doctor, dr. geraldo from two days ago, furrowed her eyebrows and headed over to the family.

" catalina? you're back?" she questioned.

" yes, and in labor." she sighed and rolled her eyes.

" im sorry for her-"

dr. geraldo put her hand up, " let's get you to a room then."

catalina had been placed on an epidural from the waist down.

the baby was coming, she felt it.

" we're gonna start asking you to push soon, catalina." dr. geraldo assured her.

" someone call oscar, and tell him if he's not here in 5 minutes, im going to kill him!" catalina yelled while crying.

" mija, breathe." catalina followed her mother's instructions and breathed in and out.

a few seconds later oscar walked into the room and rushed over to her side.

" finally. i thought i was gonna have to kill you." she rested her head back on the pillow.

" we're ready when you are." the doctor told her.

one of her hands grabbed oscars, and the other grabbed her mom's hand.

" im ready."

a baby's cries could be heard from outside of the room. catalina was relieved that the baby was out of her.

she was waiting on the doctor to tell her the gender of the baby.

" congratulations, it's twins. a boy and a girl!" dr. geraldo smiled.

" twins? i was having twins? i didn't even feel two baby's come out." she raised her eyebrows.

a few minutes have passed and all the doctors cleared out.

jade walked out to get the rest of her family.

oscar walked over to catalina carrying both babies in his arms.

" oh my god." she smiled in awe at her new-born babies.

" you finally did it lina," he handed her one of the babies.

" you pick his name, and i'll pick hers." he nodded, he was about speak until cat's family and cesar walked in.

" meet your niece and nephew."

catalina and oscar sat in the room alone, holding their sleeping babies.

" so, have you decided on a name yet?"

" marc."

she smiled, at the thought of his name.

" what about her?" he looked at his sleeping daughter.

" i was thinking, jules."

" that's beautiful." he admired how beautiful his babies looked. even catalina.

he noticed catalina starting to fall asleep, so with his free hand he grabbed jules from catalina.

she opened her eyes and looked at oscar.

" go to sleep lina, you're tired." she nodded and went to sleep, leaving oscar to sit with the babies.