Doce.😶

📍: Los Angels.🌴

: 2:17 PM

|Gmoney❤️ POV|

"Aye whea Jae at?" I asked Herb as he pointed towards the room:

"She inna room" he said as i nodded walking towards her room knocking on the door.

"Who is it!" She yelled sounding mad as hell.

"Money" i said chuckling.

"Aw come in" she said as i opened the door.

"Fuck wrong witcho mad ass?" I said laughing sitting on the lil chair.

"I can't sleep but wassup?" She said scrolling on her phone.

"You think yo sista will give me a chance?" I asked serious as she put her phone down.

"I think so but just don't try to move so fast she NOT a thirsty or a gold digging ass bitch" she said as i nodded.

"You really Like wanna be with her and get to know her?" She asked.

"Yeah but i wanna get to know her for MYSELF" i said as she nodded.

"Yeah i understand ask her out on a lil date she might say yeah depends on how she feeling but tell her like you got kids cause she don't like babymomma drama" she said as we laughed at the last part.

"Ight good looking lil folks and quit playing with my boy swerv" i said standing up as we laughed.

"My hands not in his pants and no I'm good luv i have a boyfriend" she said nonchalant.

"Man y'all ass need to gone head and make that move" i said shaking my head.

"Nah, go try yo move with my sister" she said laughing as i chuckled leaving out with her behind me.

"Aw Hell Nawl Whatchu doing leaving outta Lil Jadai room?" Mally said laughing.

"It ain't even like that man" i said laughing.

"Rite short lil bitch. And i just noticed you called me by my government name don't do that police ass shit" Jae said as we laughed.