Diecisiete...🥺

/Ali🥰\

"Ali yo phone G" Mally said handing me my phone but I really wasn't tryna wake up.

"Fuck that phone" I mumbled

"Aye it's cook county" He said causing me to sit up

"Oh hell nah I'm too damn pregnant for this bs" I snatched the phone putting it to my ear

"Ali?" Ria's voice came through the phone

"Ria fuck you done did?"

"Man nothing. Ari and her minions pressed charges against me" She said causing me to roll my eyes

This bitch was getting on my last nerve. Every time some shit happens to us it has to do with her ass.

"How much yo bail?"

"20K. She tryna get these niggas to lock me up bro. Like I'm so close to-"

"Aye don't worry I'll figure out how to get the money and I'll be on my way" I cut her off before she said some that will make them lock her up. And Knowing Ria she didn't care just like my ass.

"Call Durk. He'll bail me out" She said and I nodded as if she could see me

"Okay I'll call Durk and we'll be down there" I told her hanging up.

I put my phone on the night stand as I got ready to get up because this big ass stomach made it mission impossible to get out of bed.

"I hope you know you not calling Durk for shit" Mally said as he helped me out of bed.

"And why not? He can give me the bail money"

"Call Bibby" He said tossing me the phone

"You call Bibby" I rolled my eyes "Durk her nigga so why shouldn't he bail her out?"

Instead of answering me he dialed Bibby's number putting the phone on speaker.

"Wassup ku?" He answered the phone sounding like he was sleep

"My bad G I ain't mean to wake you up but Ria's booked for that shit with Ari. They pressing charges and she told us to call Durk"

"Don't call that nigga. I got it. She at cook county right?" He asked

"Yeah"

"Ight tell Ali don't call him. I'll handle everything" He said as he hung up

"Told you" He shrugged and I just rolled my eyes walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I wasn't up for none of this bullshit. Especially cause I was due at any minute and my hormones were through the roof and at this point I didn't even care to hesitate to stab anybody.

I did what I needed to do before walking out to my phone ringing. I sighed walking over to my bed grabbing my phone seeing that it was Kelani. Fuck this girl want at 4 in the morning?