Warrior of Death

segment from Warriorofdeath_percy's book "Warrior of Death" hope you cheack her out as soon as you can

Commander Quo was betrayed and left home. Now Commander must decide will she help those who betrayed her or will she let them dye.

Comm. Quo POV

His eyes flutter. " Percy, Percy can you hear me?" I ask.

" Ya," he says.

" Oh, gods. Perseus Jackson you scared me half to Tartarus." I say. He shivers at the name, but other wise looks fine. " You can get up if you feel ok. Are you still weak?" I ask and tell in one breathe.

" Ok, and yes I feel fine now." He responds starting to get up.

" I should let you get dressed." I say as I realize he has no shirt on. I turn and run out the door. I mean he's cute in all, but first he has a girl friend, second I just don't like him that way. It would have been awkward. I went to go find Annabeth and Luke. I find Annabeth first and tell her Percy is awake. She ran away after that. I went to go find Luke next. I found him in the cabin.

" Hay, skywalker," I say.

" Hay, laya." He responds.

" Dude, this is so much fun."

" I know right."

'' When's the wedding?" I hear a voice from behind. I turn to see Nico in the corner( like usual) with a book( not usual).

" Dude, what's with the book?" I ask.

''Dude, what's with the dude?'' Nico asks.

" Tousce," I say back. " Anyway, Percy is awake. So..."

" What! He's awake!" Nico and Luke both yelled.

" Yea!" I yell back. " but seriously, Nico, what is with the book?"

" Annabeth is forcing me to read... ugg... Twilight! All of them! They are more horrible than... than... than Tartarus!!!" Nico explains getting louder and louder.

" Ok, calm down, death child. Lets go greet Perc." I say affending Nico along the way. I killed two birds with one stone. We walked over to the big house. It was the middle of the head counselors meeting. I sat in a chair I conjured out of nowhere. " So, what I miss?"

" We were discussing..." Chiron started but he was interrupted by Rachel.

" A mist shall fall onto the space

Affecting only the demigod race

During this time of great dispare

Four shall go on a quest to repair

The army prepares two to quest

With fire and ice they shall go west

To break the cage of the devil's snare

And follow

the breath of death with great care

One will die to save what matters most

Serving The Lord as an eternal ghost." She said then collapsed.

" Great another prophecy." I hear Percy say, "I think that may be a record." Oh Percy what are we gonna do with him. But seriously I am really wondering what this is about.