Chapter 10

Amarillo is such a gentleman. He opened and closed the door for me. He lets me play the music in the car, even though I know he probably hates my taste of music. Amarillo Harris is the man of my dreams. He wouldn't tell me where we are going he said it's a surprise. Ugh. I hate surprises they make me so anxious.

Before we arrived at our destination, he made me put a blindfold over my eyes. I'm a little scared that he's taken me to an ally right now to kill me. OMG. I thought you were the one man. I thought you were the one.

"Don't worry. I'm not trying to kill you." it's like he is reading my mind.

"What? I was not thinking that." I laugh nervously.

"Sure you weren't." he says sarcastically.

I try to make out where he's taking me with my ears since I can't see. I don't hear anything besides the wind blowing.

As we continue walking, his hands on my shoulders guiding me to the way, I hear helicopter blades whirring in the distance.

"No way." escapes from my mouth as I become nearly speechless.

As we get closer and closer the wind index increases to twenty. Amarillo still has the blindfold over my eyes, I don't know why because I already know how this date is about to go down.

"Take them off." I say eagerly.

Amarillo laughs.

"No.," he says.

"Why?! I already know what it is." I whine.

"No. You think you know." he assures.

I poke my bottom lip out and wrap my arms around my chest, pouting.

"Aw. Down pout. We're almost there." he says as he wraps his arms around my chest and kisses me on my cheek.

Oh my gosh, why would he do that?

"Do it again!"

"Do what again?" he laughs. Oh shit! I said that out loud. I just ignore him. I feel so embarrassed. A couple of minutes later, we stop walking.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"Just take them off already." he and I both laugh as our minds are now in the gutter.

He slowly takes the blindfolds off, and I... Am... Speechless! I'm so speechless that my mouth drops to the floor. I couldn't even make a sound.

"So, what do you think? Do you like it?" he asks.

I try to get my words out but the only thing that comes out are gasps and heavy breaths. I can't believe that I'm crying on the first date. It's just so beautiful. No one has ever done something like this for me, especially on a first date.

We're standing in an open field near the "Military Aviation Museum". As I look over and see a pilot standing there with yellow lily flowers in his hand, I couldn't fight my tears or I couldn't fight this feeling, the feeling of happiness.

"How did you know I liked Yellow Lily flowers?" I asked.

"I hacked your Facebook page."

We both laugh.

He stares deep into my wet eyes. He catches the tears that are coming down my face.

The corner of my lips turns up as a grab his hand and intertwined it with mines.

"I love it!" I sniffle and he smiles.

We walk to the helicopter hand-in-hand. I thank Amarillo and the pilot for the flowers. Amarillo helps me into the helicopter, and he gets in after me, then off we go into the sky.