Chapter 12

Above you see Katies Christmas dress. Also enjoy the steamy hot picture from Katie and Severus Snape under the shower. Just imagine her as Katie. :)

It was Christmas morning. Katie awoke in Severus his arms. They spend the night together again. 'Merry Christmas my love', Katie said cheerful when Severus was barely awake and robbing his eyes. He moaned. 'Give me a minute to wake up love', Severus said. 'I love you', Katie whispered softly in his ear. 'And I love you', Severus whispered back. 

'Hmmm let's have hot sex in the shower today my darling', Katie said as she crawled out of bed naked. 'Oh but love, you are so naughty today', Severus said. Katie giggled as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed. 

Katie could control her mermaid powers while standing under the shower

Katie could control her mermaid powers while standing under the shower. It took a lot of effort, but she wanted what every human wanted. Hot shower sex with her hot boyfriend. She couldn't care less about how much it would take from her. His penis, was totally worth the effort. 

After the hot shower sex they both got dressed up for a Christmas morning in the Great Hall. Katie put on a red dress for the occassion. 'You look stunning', Severus said. 'You look rather dashing as well', Katie said. She linked her arm with his. 

'You are not worried what other people say about us?', Severus asked nervously. 'No my love, besides the most important people of my life know, I don't care what others think, neither should you', Katie said. 'I have a reputation to uphold', Severus said. 'What, that everybody fears you, oh don't you worry about that. We are not 12 anymore Severus, we aren't getting any younger, do we really have to keep our relationship a secret for the students, I think I'm to old for that', Katie said. 

Severus sighted. He looked at his beautiful girlfriend. 'You are lucky I love you', he smirked. Katie chuckled. 'Come on, let's eat', Severus said and he guided her to the high table. There was only one student table since there were not much students at Hogwarts. 

Katie waved to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Fred and George were sitting with them too. 'Hello professor Holt, merry Christmas', Hermione said cheerful. 'Merry Christmas to you all', Katie said while walking towards them. 'Harry, do you might fancy a nice Christmas walk after breakfast', Katie said. 'Yes, I would love to', Harry said smiling at his cheerful godmother. He wondered if she was always this cheerful. 'Come on love, let's eat', Katie said to Severus who didn't moved. Severus felt a little awkward. 'Uuhm merry Christmas', he stated and he nodded once before going to the high table with Katie. 

That final word from Severus left the group astonished. 'Uuuh... am I the only person who is a little confused', Fred said. 'No, not at all', Ron said. 'He is a git, a git that just wished us merry Christmas', George said also confused. 'So, uuh Hogsmeade. Harry are you coming to meet up with us after your walk with professor Holt?', Ron suggested. 'I really wished you would call her Katie too', Harry said. 'She might be Katie to you, she is your godmother, not ours, she is still professor Holt to us', Hermione said.