Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

"Your highness,i know this might seem suspicious and weird,But may i take a look at your garden?"
You said in the most polite way you could
"Ofcourse! That is,if there is someone to escort you." He Said narrowing his eyes a bit "May i?"
Lida said suddenly coming out of the shadows,which made poor (Y/N) jump.
"No wa- " Bakugou tried to say but was cut off by shouto "Ofcourse,please keep an eye on her.." Prince Shouto said again,cutting off bakugou
"Well,Let's go Ma'am" Lida said helding out a hand for me "Oh..Thank's" I said as i took his hand.

(Time skip Brought to you by my laziness)

Whispers filled the room as me and Lida roamed around the castle grounds...Somehow Lida got lost?! "Wait i though you're His Guard for 3 years?!" "I'M JUST NERVOUS OK" He whispered yell "Hahaha you're so funny Lida-"
"UGH,Excuse You?! Look what you did to my dress?! it's now ruined! What will the Prince's Think??!!!!" The girl Yelled at the dragon
Suddenly a maid came behind her and whispered something in her ear, "Oh? so you're King Bakugou's Friend? Just so you know,The prince's are mine!" "And who might you be?" (Y/N) said in a threatening voice "I'm a Countess (Countess: Is the female equivalent of an earl and a count. This title can be used by an unmarried woman in her own right, or by the wife of a man who is an earl or a count. (She is not married) much higher rank than you peasants!"
Suddenly Lida remembered what King shouto and King Bakugou informed him about that if someone ever ask somebody about her rank she should be known as a Marquess (Marquess, also spelled marquis (in France and from time to time in Scotland), feminine marchioness, a European title of nobility, ranking in modern times immediately below a duke and above a count, or earl.)
"She is a Marquess M'lady,and i think it's Unlady of you to yell at somebody who has higher rank than you.." Lida said With his Glass glinting
"oh-uhm-uh,Very sorry madam!" The girl suddenly became polite "The garden is that way!" she pointed, (Y/N) decided to Play with her and said "I'll make sure the king's will know about this.." Leaving the girl behind souless out of fear.
—————————
short update but i may update later
ikr? so uncool lmaoo
—————————