7- Knights Rage And the Queen's Family Issue (Part 2)

ThirdPerson's POV

"Yeah sure they would." A gruff voice said, casually laughing with his Friends, There were 5 of them, 1 is a girl, She keeps looking at me its creepy- " yEaH Im SuRE ThEy WouLdN'T. " A voice Said Mocking the gruff voice from before, " What the hell? " The gruff voice said With a slightly panicked tone, " Prepare for Trouble- " Kagimine said, Transforming his Slender hands inti a dragon's, " And make it double " Mizashuki said, Transforming her Rightleg into a Dragon's, " This is Expected huh? " The girl said chuckling, her Arms turning into a dragon "Oooooh~ So you're the clan traitor eh?" Ruuta said out loud, Standing up with all the ropes falling down to her foot, " She was free this whole time?! " Fuuka said angrily, " Well i've heard there was a clan traitor going around, kidnapping higher ups for ransom " She casually says as she looked down to her nails, walking slowly towards the 6 Bandits," Hey! Hey! Guess what? " Ruuta Beamed at the Bandits, " Huh? " The leader said, " Your time is up! " she said with a clasp of her hands, Before turning her back and said out loud, " You know, I wouldn't really care if you were a traitor or some sort, the big deal was..You killed your own kind, Your Family, They never did anything wrong, they served for our kingdom, and yet, you did this? " Eyeing the Traitor, " Easy for you to say, You killed your Pare- " Just before the Traitor finishes her sentence, Ruuta had brutaly cut of her left arm, It was so fast you didnt see her turn around to face the girl and turn around again to turn her back on the traitor " You know i have my reasons, Let her live, I want her to learn her lesson, or better--" She said smirking, "— She'll come crawling back to us." and with that, Ruuta fled with Mizashuki.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was having tea with Todoroki, Since Bakugou went back to his kingdom for a meeting, When we suddenly hear a High pitched screetch, This was probably Their doing, " What was that? " Todoroki said slightly alerted Holding the sheath of his Sword, " Ah Ruka and the others is probably punishing the bandits! " somebody said opening the door with a closed eyed smile, Still a bit of blood on her face, " RUUTA! " I said as I ran up to the Bloody Queen and Almost gave her a hug, Almost because Mizashuki stopped me and said The Queen's Hands were still covered with blood, And as we looked down, There was Indeed, Blood dripping from her hands, Leaving a trail of blood Around the castle hall's, Not that Todoroki cared, " Why dont you go and dress up properly and have tea with them? " Mizashuki suggested, Probably forcing Todorki with her eyes to agree, " Erm, Yeah! I'd like that. " Ruuta said before turning her heals and flying away, " She'll come back in about 20 mins, shes fast Its just that she takes long baths. " Mizashuki said Smiling.

Ruuta's POV

"disgusting girl, always thinking she gets everything, Why does the Queen and the Princes favor her so much? Just you wait (Y/N) i'llmake sure everybody turns their back on you, I'll make sure you'll stay away from MY PRINCES." I heard a girl complaining to her maid, " Shes so mean but shes pretty, I guess i won't meddle with whatever hatred she has for (Y/N), After all, (Its plot) (Just kidding) I like drama, and i'd like to see a badass (Y/N)." i said to particularly no one, Minutes later i Arrived to my destination. " I cant wait for our Tea party." I said excited.

---------------------

QISKSODK , i am having writers block ;°;