To Fall For A Bad Boy

The ride to Jace's place was silent at first.

Simon forced his mind to go blank because if he thought about what was going to happen at Jace's place, he was going to cum.

He risked a look at the blond next to him and swallowed hard. He still couldn't believe that this beautiful, sexy man wanted him.

"Are you OK?" Jace asked suddenly. "We don't have to do anything, you know?"

Simon shook his head. "I'm fine. Just..."

He trailed off. "Sorry, it's been a while since...well, not counting the last time we, uh..."

Jace chuckled. "Hey...relax, I'm not taking you to my place to ravish you. We can watch TV. I'll make dinner and we can just talk."

"I don't want to 'just talk'." Simon said, rolling his eyes. "I'm just nervous. That's all. After more than a year of not...uh," he shut his mouth so quick that his teeth clacked together hard. Jace slowed down to turn and stared at him, gaping."

"Wait...more than a year of not what?" Jace asked, his voice strained. "Are you telling me that you haven't had sex in more than a year?"

"Please can you just forget I said that?" Simon groaned, covering his face.

"Why?" Jace asked, genuinely confused.

"I just didn't want to." Simon said, shrugging his shoulders. "Then it got to be too much work and well, here we are."

"But..." Jace seemed at loss for words.

"Jace..." Simon said impatiently. "I promise you if you want to fuck me at all tonight, please let it go."

"Gotcha. Letting go." Jace said immediately. Simon laughed.

"You're such a kid." He said. But Jace just smiled.

*

Jace's apartment was...well, huge.

He lived in a penthouse with his own private elevator.

"Wow..."Simon breathed. "There's a lot of money in getting your face bashed in."

Jace laughed. "I don't get my face bashed in...much." He said sheepishly. "But, yeah, I guess."

"Why did you decide to start fighting? And making a career out of it too?" Simon asked, turning around in the large living room. There was a huge flat screen TV on the far end of the wall. Below that were two game consoles and a few remotes.

"I used to be a troublemaker as a kid." Jace said walking into the kitchen and Simon followed. The kitchen was also huge and it looked like this was where Jace spent most of his time. "After getting arrested a few times, my dad decided to put my aggression to good use." Jace smiled as he moved about. "For fun, I tried out for some tournament crap and I got my ass handed to me. It was bad, broke my arm and collarbone."

Simon winced. "Not really seeing the appeal here."

Jace laughed. "Relax, I'm getting there." He placed a bottle of beer in front of Simon and opened his. "My dad was livid. He forbade me from ever fighting again. Yeah, he used that word 'forbid'. And I remember thinking that I wasn't going to let some dumb behemoth kick my ass. And the guy was huge. Built like a bus too."

Simon sat on one of the chairs near the kitchen counter and took a sip out of his bottle. "Don't tell me, you didn't listen to your dad."

"Of course." Jace said. "I love fighting. Once I got better, I started training again."