HuN - two

"so you want an hour glass. Where are you wanting to get it at? And do you want anything added? Words or more dec?" Jungkook's voice was a barely over a whisper. All you could focus on was his face. He hasn't looked at you since you sat in the chair. It's fine though, not like you wanted to see his pretty, dark and mysterious doe eyes up close. You glanced over at him, his eyes so focused on his tablet as he drew up your Tattoo. He bit his lip and you studied his actions more closely as he did the fine lines. His eyes smaller as he squinted. You got lost in his face so you didn't notice that he had finished and was now looking at you. Your eyes bore into the almost black orbs on his face.

" Are you gonna blink and answer me or are you gonna keep staring?" He said with a scoff. You quickly looked away earning a small smirk from him as he still looked at you waiting for and answer. You just wanted to get out of this embarrassing moment.

"Sorry, I was just thinking of how I beat your high score Mr. 'OvrWtch69'." You scoffed back and rolled your eyes. "And I wanted in on my ribs, right below my right tit. Does that work for you?" He blinked at you, his smirk fading. So it was back, pulling at his lips

"First off, you shouldn't talk to the person who will be causing you pain like that. Second, I'm a tattoo artist and piercer, I'm more then fine with your tit. Lastly HuN..." His voice now laced with a sort or fire. "I don't believe that, many people tried to beat me. That machine is something I brought to this shop. I've played it since I was a little kid. There is no way YOU beat me." His voice calming down to a small chuckle as he shook his head at the ' preposterous ' idea of you actually beating him.

"Welll... After you finish ' cAuSiNg Me PaIn ' we can go take a look, if you want." You shrugged and smiled at him. Rolling up your shirt and tucking in under your sports bra and leaning back. He glared at you for a small moment before finally turning around and setting up.

* Time skip past you taking some serious pain*

Your eyes jolt open at some prodding going on under your fresh ink. You take off the earbuds you put in shortly after you started, and looked down at him.

"Yeeeeah?" You say with a blank face and a monotone voice.

"Your done, HuN." He states. His eyes looking a little heavy as he had been tattooing you for about 4 hours since you switched to a tap out session. You looked down trying to see past your tit as you are a D cup. 'fuck it' you thought and just got up and lifted your titties to see in the mirror. You really liked it. It was so beautiful, but it was bigger as it now reached to your complete right side and a little bit past your middle and into your cleavage, that shit hurt. You smiled and went to reach for your phone and wallet so you and take a picture and pay him. As you went to reach down the door swung open revealing one Park Jimin and the new comer being the man know as Kim Taehyung. Tae looked at you bent down, your tits coming out of the top a little. You followed his eyes and jumped back with your whole bag and wincing a bit as it brushed your tender skin. Tae just smiled and walked in the rest of the way with Jimin. He sat on the chair and earned a tongue lashing from Jeon.

"YAH! I haven't cleaned that yet you idiot! It still has her blood on it." He furrowed his brows as Tae Still didn't move and shrugged.

"Someone as beautiful as her? I wouldn't mind a little blood." He smirked and winked at you, you could feel heat rising on your face. You looked away and handed Jungkook the money and went back to the mirror to snap a picture.

"Hm, how about I take it for you? You could even have the artist in it." Jimin hummed in a beautiful voice. I looked over at him and shook my head to notify him that it wasn't necessary. "No I insist." He grabbed my phone and ushered Jungkook next to me. Tae finally got up and put us in a weird position where Jungkook's face was by my middle as I stood there and his right hand under my ink and his left on the other side and resting on me hip. I blushed and looked down at the top of Jungkook's head. I could barely see his face but his cheeks poked out and they were pink as well but he was smiling at his work.

Jimin handed me my phone and I went through the photos and smiled at them then put my phone away. I'll have to delete some of them later or crop out my blushing face that was only semi- covered by my hair.

"Alright." Jungkook startled me a bit has his left hand brushed off my waist and tickling me. " Let's go see this miracle." He smirked and walked swiftly out the door. Jimin and Taehyung following behind me.

"Oh, so you told him about the game?" Jimin chuckled and told Tae about what I did. Tae looked scared for me, his eyes wide and he shook his head.

"You should probably run. If that's true... He will either kill you or challenge you and he won't stop until you are beat." Tae sped up and pasted us and caught up to Jungkook. Jimin smiled at me and we reached the waiting room. It was empty with the exception of 2 other men who worked here. One being Hoseok and the other being Seokjin. You looked over at Jungkook's form. You could see his fist shaking. You swallowed and Actually considered running, but Hoseok and Seokjin blocked the only known exit.

"What's wrong bud?" Seokjin asked the fire standing by the arcade game. Tae walked over and whispered in his ear. Seokjin and Hoseok then turned to me with wide eyes then walked to the fury by the game and tried to put out the fire.
Jungkook whipped around to face me and stuck out a finger and spat words.

"I c- challenge you to a- a DuAl!" You almost cried at how funny that was. It seemed that he was a huge need as well. He saw my eyes on the verge of tears and he seethed. You walked up and accepted his challenge. He whipped back and started the game. The boys crowed around us. The two other men came by as they were escorting one person each out the door. They ignored the group until the customers were out the door.

"What is going on? Is Tae trying to beat Jungkook's score again?" Namjoon peered over and was shocked as he saw Tae on the other side of some woman he didn't know (you).

Tae looked at Namjoon wide wide eyes and he shook his head. Joon asked Jin what happened and he explained. The short man next to him smirked at you and Jungkook.

"Finally someone beats the golden maknae." He said in a low voice. Jungkook scoffed and focused harder.

"Honestly Jungkook, you're losing your skills. You haven't played in a week. And you lost to a girl? Damn." I looked over to see Yoongi chuckling at the youngest's reaction to his teasing.

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled as he lost and I stood up waving my fist in the air, basking in my glory. He shot up and tried challenging me again but I refused and grabbed my things and walked out the door as I heard him yell for me to come back and face me like a man. I smiled and got in my car and drove off. 'That was the most interesting thing that's ever happened to me' i thought as I went to an arcade by my house and knocked on the managers door, my brother opening the door and smiling at my skin. My shirt was still folded and showing off my ink.

"Man do I have a story"...