You again?! ~ three

"Man, do I have a story..."
You had just walked into the managers room of your brother's (family hand-me-down.) Arcade. You sat in a chair opposite from him as you went on about what had happened not 45 minutes earlier at a Tattoo shop that he recommended. He sat looking into his noodle cup and smiled as I went on and on about how they were cute but super weird and nerdy and how I obviously beat the hell out of the youngest guy, Jungkook.

"... Then I got the hell out of there before he could kill me or something." I finished while still laughing a little bit. 'I don't know if I'd ever go back there.' in my heart, they were fun and would be cool friends. But my head, he is so childish and has such a temper. Plus, I've got my little brother and video games. I don't need much else.

"I was thinking about going there next week? I've got a new idea I wanted to run by my artist, Hobi, and I wanted to know if you'd come?" He said in between gulps of his ramen juice. I looked at him with raised brows. 'maybe it wouldn't be so bad. All I have to is avoid big head...?' you sighed and nodded your head. 'hobi? He must mean Hoseok. Why is he calling him hobi?' my eyebrows furrowed and I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Wha..."

"You call him Hobi?" He had no time to respond. All I wanted to know is why not call his artist formally. " Why Hobi? Are you guys friends outside of tattoos?" He looked a bit shocked, maybe because he thought I wouldn't care. I don't. I'm just curious, you could say.

"Uh, yeah we became friends. He is cool. I have been accepted in there little circle sis, I let them call me Aggy and they let me call them by their nicknames. Its normal between friends." He looked away and to the cameras to make sure the little bit of people were fine in the arcade, but I knew he was just trying to escape the rest of my interrogation before it even starts. I take his hint and drop it. A little.

"You let them call you.... Aggy?! You won't even let mem call you that anymore! Wow, they must be good friends then." He looked back at me with a small smile and gave a small nod.

~pinhg~

The noise for the front door being opened Sounded. We both looked to the monitor and I froze... Walking in was 'Hobi', eye-. I stood up right away and made a run for it but to no avail. I was captured in the evil clutches of my 'not so Little's little brother. I struggled to get away, tbh I wasn't even trying I know that if I wanted to hurt him I could so I just played around. I stopped and stood straight and calmly opened the door as it was being knocked on, the end of my shirt still in the talons of my brother.

Slowly Hoseok came into my vision from behind the dark maroon door. His eyes sort of lit up when he got a full view of myself on the other side. I have a smaller smile, '  man is he bright, it almost hurts ta look at him, but he is so cute😣' ugh I wish he wasn't good friends with my brother. I'd love to maybe go on a date with him, like how could anyone nOt think he is a cutie?!

 I'd love to maybe go on a date with him, like how could anyone nOt think he is a cutie?!