Meeting gone bad

Izumi POV

Me, Kacchan, Mina and Ochako were in Recovery girl office because I want to apologize to Todoroki and Yaoyorozo for want I've done and Endeavor wants a meeting with me, my aunt (Marcia), Shoto and the Yaoyorozo's along with Rei (Shoto's mother).

I wonder why though I'm getting worried by just thinking about it, my train of thoughts was interrupted by a groan from both Todoroki and Yaoyorozo.

Todoroki POV

I woke up to soft laughing and talking I open my eyes to meet the sun glaring at me my head feels like I was hit by a truck I look to my side to see Momo looking at me with a small smile I just give her a blank face I never really smile to anyone other than my Mom and Izumi.

"So you f**kers awake yet or do I have to wake you damn up?" A voice growl, I turn my head to see Izumi, Bakugo, Mina, and Ochako sitting in armchairs on my left.

"What are you doing here?" Momo asked.  "I just wanted to apologize for me and Kacchan behavior earlier and I'm sorry right Kacchan?" Izumi said while glaring at Bakugo.

"Whatever and I'm sorry for my behavior," Bakugo said rolling his eyes.  "Your forgiving but why do I have the feeling that's not all," I said they look unsure about something.

"Well, your father come to me to inform you that we are having a family meeting and *sigh* the Yaoyorozo's are joining us." Izumi looks sad for some reason and it breaks my heart to see her like this, but I love Momo now jeez love is hard.

"Okay I will pick you guys up at 6 and we will all go together," Bakugo said we all agree, say our goodbyes and went home to get ready.

Bakugo POV

I got ready and took the old hag's car to pick up the guys, first I pick up pink bomb than pink cheeks than creation b*t*h than half 'n half and finally Deku, we were all chatting expect creation b*t*h and half 'n half, can't believe I'm saying this but I wonder why.

Izumi POV

After 2 hours of all the driving around and nearly killed thanks to Kacchan we finally reach in front of us was a big Japanese mansion we walk up to the door and open to hearing soft laughing and chatting. We all walk in the living room to see my aunt Marcia, Endeavor, the Yaoyorozo's and Rei, I ran up to her and give her a big hug.

"Oh, my dear flora you are still as beautiful as a rose how are you dear?" Rei asked. "Flora but her name is Izumi." Ochako said, "Well flora is the name I gave Izumi, look at her doesn't she resembles one?" "Now that you mention it she does look one," Mina said.

"Okay, now that we are here we are going to discuss Shoto's and Izumi's marriage." Endeavor said
"WAIT I DON'T WANT TO MARRY IZUMI I LOVE MOMO AND I WANT TO MARRY HER AND NOT IZUMI GOT THAT OLD MAN!!!" Todoroki yelled.

I was left shock that I couldn't stay in here I want some time alone, I ran out of the mansion with tears in my eyes. Why Todoroki why we use to love each other and now you hate me, life has a way of testing us. I heard my friends calling me but I just continue running until I heard a voice.

"Izumi stop PlEAsE I Didn't mean what I said please Izumi." I stop my running and turn around to see Todoroki running up to me with a face full of regret and guilt.

"LEAVE ME ALONE TODOROKI YOU SAID YOU DON'T LOVE ME YOU SAID SO YOUR SELF," I screamed.
"IZUMI I DON'T MEANT ANYTHING I SAID I LOVE YOU BUT BECAUSE YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHEN WE WERE YOUNG THAT YOU WERE THERE TO HEAL MY TRAINING BRUISE NOTHING ELSE!!!" Todoroki yelled at me. I was walking backward not knowing I was walking on the road until,

"IZUMI WATCH OUT!!"

That was the last thing I hear before the pain rush through my body and I BLACKED OUT.

A/N:

As I said I will be updating before my internet bill comes so see you tomorrow!!

SUNSHINE FAIRY 15💋