1

Rossi's pov:
Today I am officially back at the BAU unit for 8 months. In those, I got to know the team pretty good and they got to know me. Right now we are on our flight back to Quantico. Smiling softly at the picture my nanny just send me from my baby girl. At first I seriously considered to change her moniker after hearing Morgan calling Garcia that as well. But my princess always was my baby girl so I decided against it.
The picture shows my 3 and a half year old happily showing a picture towards the camera. It looks like she had drawn the two of us in front of our house. She also made lots of x's and o's on the bottom. I can't wait to finally being able to hold her close to me again. That's the worst on my job. The traveling all the time. But I guess I should be happy to have such an amazing babysitter for her. Amelie really is amazing with her and knows exactly what to do to keep her entertained and of course safe when I am gone. She was my housekeeper for 10 years before Mariella was born. We talked about her instead becoming my baby girls babysitter and she happily agreed, to my luck!
„What are you smiling at that wide?" JJ asks me while taking a seat across from me.
„did you find yourself a fourth misses Rossi?" Morgan questions with wiggling eyebrows.
„That is something you would like to know, don't you!?" I ask him back instead of answering his questions. Which makes everyone around us laugh.
„Come on. What is it?" emily asks me now from beside me.
„Just got a really good reason to get home right after touchdown!" I answer them, knowing fully well they won't get the real reason why I want to get home quickly.
„So there is a special lady in your life again!" Morgan states with a glint in his eyes.
„Don't get jealous Morgan. I am sure your special someone is out there as well." I tell him cheekily.
„Oh! I am sure one day we will find him a lady that puts up with all his shit!" Hotch says between laughter.
„Hey!! That hurt!!" Morgan explains, trying really hard not to laugh also. Seeing a sad Spencer looking on the banter between us, makes me fall silent immediately. Deciding to keep him some company for a bit.
„How are you kid?" I ask him quietly as to not draw their attention on us.
„I am fine. Thank you for asking thought." he replies back. His faked smile is really insulting, at least if he thinks i am falling for it.
„I know, I am not on this team for that long, but if you want to talk about something. I am here for you Spencer. Ok?" i tell him softly, something about him just let's my protective side come out. He is just a sweet and honest person that strangely reminds me of my baby girl.
„Thanks Rossi! That means a lot to me, so thank you!" he answers softly. His trusting eyes looking straight into my soul.
„What are your plans for the afternoon?" I question him, suddenly feeling the need to introduce him to my princess.
„I don't have anything planned. Maybe just get some food and read a book, or two." he answers me unsure of why I ask since he heard the conversation from before.
„Why don't you come with me? I can cook some pasta." I ask him, hopefully that he would agree without questioning it to much. He slightly leans his head to one side, making himself look like a lost puppy.
„I thought you have plans with someone special?" he ask me confused.
„I don't. My only plan is to get home cook something and hopefully being able to introduce you to someone really special to me. That is if you can keep it a secret!" I answer him honestly. The last sentence definitely got him curious which is good, since he always wants to know everything that's going on. His quick nod only makes me smile happily at him. I am sure Mariella is going to love meeting him, and Spencer loves kids so this should go well.
„Awesome! Should I take you with me or do you want to drive yourself?" I ask him smiling at his shining eyes.
„I am going to drive myself, otherwise I would need to call a taxi back home." he answers excitedly at what the secret might be. Nodding at his logical decision. Just then the pilot tells us to buckle up and that we are going to land in 5 minutes.
After everyone excited the plane, we all said our goodbyes to one another. I see Morgan looking at Spencer questioning when he declines his offer of going out for something to eat. Smirking inwardly at their obvious attraction to each other. The only ones not realizing that, are those two themselves. After waving once more at them all, I start the engine and drive home where my beloved baby girl is already waiting for me.