6

Spencer's pov:
Since it was already pretty late and the night before not really relaxing, i decided it would be a good idea to go to sleep. However, as soon as I announced to Mariella that it was bed time, she began to worry.
„Me not tired Encer!" she tells me frightened. Sighing deeply, I should of known that she wouldn't want to go to sleep. She was traumatized from what happened and it is understandable. After a lot of struggling and convincing we both lay down next to one another.
„Mogen?" she asks with pleading eyes. Sighing again, I nod at her in reply. Standing up, I walk towards Derek's guestroom. Taking a deep breath, I lift my arm and knock softly.
„Come on in." I hear his maskulin voice, again taking a deep breath and open the door.
„Sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing Derek. Mariella is really frightened about last night, so I wanted to ask if you could maybe sleep in the same bed as we are?" I question him unsure. Feeling myself blushing at the thought alone.
„Of course! Let's get the little cutie to bed then." he says and stands up. Of course he only wears briefs! Stop starring at him Spencer!! Keep your cool, he is doing this for Mariella!
„You ok pretty boy?" he asks, standing right in front of me.
„I...I, i mean of course. Let's get to Mariella." I stutter out like an idiot. How and when did he come that close? Was I so spaced out? Quickly I turn around to hurry back to Mariella before I say something really sorry. A strong hand grips my arm and pulls me back right against an equally strong and hard chest. He stares into my eyes as if he is looking me right into my soul. Slowly he starts to lean closer towards me, one of his hands softly caresses my cheek and suddenly his soft lips touches mine. And just like that, I feel myself melting right at his feet. Closing my eyes and kissing him back. It's a soft and I hope love filled kiss that i will never forget. Slowly we end the kiss, but we don't pull away. Instead we put our foreheads together and stay as close as we possibly can. I even refuse to open my eyes in fright if I do, this whole kiss was only a dream of mine.
„I wished I would of done that years ago." Derek whispers lovingly, which makes me chuckle.
„You aren't regretting it?" I ask him a bit frightened of his rejection.
„Look at me Spencer!" he tells me sternly. Slowly I open my eyes but still I avert my eyes from his face. A finger however pulls my face upwards and makes me look him right in his eyes.
„Why would you think that pretty boy?" he asks me a bit offended but also softly.
„You are straight so i thought you would. I mean, I am nothing compared to your usual girlfriends." I answer him ashamed of myself. He looks at me shocked before shaking his head.
„Ok, listen to me Spencer! And listen closely!" he says sternly. Nodding at him so he would go on.
„I am not straight! I am bisexual! And you are right, you are nothing compared to my EX girlfriends." he starts and I feel myself tear up already.
„Let me finish love. You are way better than them! And the only reason I haven't asked you out yet, is because I thought you would never like me back." he tells me, wiping my tears away.
„I thought you would hate me if I tell you about my feelings." I shamefully tell him. He chuckles at that and pecks my lips.
„So you do have feelings for me?" he cheekily asks. Instantly my face turns bright red.
„Encer? Mogen?" a tiny voice asks from outside the door. Quickly opening up the door and scooping Mariella up into my arms.
„Let's get you in bed young lady!" I tell her and start to walk back to the bedroom. Derek follows us with a huge smile.
„In you go!" I say to Mariella.
„are you still preferring to sleep on the right side?" derek asks me softly, while pulling the blanket above little Mariella with a smile.
„I do." I answer him, laying down.
„You know, one day, you are going to say I do in a completely other context. I am going to make sure of that love." he whispers back since Mariella has already fallen asleep. Like before I turn bright red.
„Stop it!" i mumble back, hiding my face in my arms. The bed dips down a bit and my hands get lifted off my face. Derek's face only inches away from mine.
„Good night my love!" he whispers and kisses me again. This time however a bit longer than before.
„Good night Derek." i whisper back, smiling at him like a live sick puppy. And just like that I fall asleep.