Discovery

*Edited for detail change

When the two arrived back at Gwen's house, she had Thor wait in the living room while she grabbed something from her room. It was a heavy wooden box, with Ancient Nordic style carvings on the lid.

"I found this," She said putting the box on the coffee table. "At an antique store. I took me a couple of weeks, but I recognized these symbols as Ancient Nordic. Thought you would want to take a look."

Gwen opened the box, to reveal a very old dagger. The expression on Thor's face was filled awe.

"This dagger is very old."

He gingerly brushed his fingers over the hilt, the guard, and the pommel.

"I agree. Although, I can't exactly put a specific age to it."

"It has to be over a thousand years old."

The two continued to guess the age of the dagger, until Taz's phone started ringing. Refraining from sighing outloud, Gwen got up and took the call in the other room.

" Guinevere Carter, speaking."

"We're heading out your way."

"Is this a forewarning, Clint?"

"Yes and no. I'm calling you before Coulson does. There's been an anomalous sighting near your location."

"You're joking. I've been with Foster, this whole time. If something happened, I would've known."

Gwen hated lying.

"Well, something did happen. I suggest you give Foster a heads up."

"Fine. Just, tell Coulson to let me handle it. Okay?"

"I will."

Gwen hung up, and went back to Thor. He could tell something off. Almost, like he was in tune with her.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, looking concerned.

"I'll be fine." Gwen assured, waving her hand.

But in reality, she wasn't alright. Not only was Thor is danger of being discovered, she could feel her heat beginning. Her stomach was cramping slightly, and her hands were clamy. Mother nature could go fuck herself/itself. Nosey bitch.

"You do not look alright."

Thor carefully closed the box, and stood up.

"Thor, I'm fine," Gwen said, trying to change the subject. "Just, stay there. I'm going to get some food."

Gwen started walking into the kitchen, when she felt a strong grip around her wrist.

"Thor, let me go."

"I will not. I can tell that you are unwell."

Gwen turned around, her eyes cloudy with signs of heat, and anger.

"Let. Me. Go. NOW."

"I can not. You are unwell, and need rest."

Gwen growled as a warning, and her free hand clenched into a fist.

"Are you deaf? LET. GO."

The alpha in Thor bristled with anger at the defiance, the omega in front of him was displaying.

"You need to show some respect, little one." Thor warned.

"Just because society thinks I'm 'inferior' to an alpha, doesn't mean I actually am. I've done more honorable things than you ever have! So fuck off!"

"Do not test me. The results would not be in your favor."

The tension in the air was thick. Gwen opened her mouth to say something, when the wave of cramps rolled through.  clutched her stomach in pain, and would've fallen to the floor had Thor not had a hold on her. He picked her up, and carried her to her bed.

"You need to rest. I will go find your friends in the morning."

Thor placed a kiss on her forhead, before stepping out. Gwen's 'other self' gave out a week cry, before succumbing to sleep.