How You First Meet

You were making your way to the roof to eat lunch. You heard that the supposedly murderous thug, Yusuke Urameshi, often hung out there but you could honestly care less. The cafeteria was too noisy for your liking and you can’t eat food in the library so the roof was the quietest place you could eat your lunch.

Besides, you and Yusuke have been friends since you were babies so you highly doubted he would ever intentionally hurt you.

Others may view him as a bad person, but you knew better than to believe that. You knew how caring he could be. He just had a bit a of a temper, is all.

You opened the door to the roof and made your way over to the edge and sat down as you began to eat.

“Well, hello to you too, (Y/N).”

You jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to see Yusuke standing there leaning against the wall.

You gave him a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, Yusuke. I wasn’t exactly paying attention to my surroundings.” You apologised.

“Eh, no biggie.” He shrugged. “Mind if I join you?”

You shook your head with a smile.

“Not at all.” You replied as he sat down beside you and the two of you spent the whole lunch time hanging out together.

A/N: Sorry for any OOCness or crappyness. Not really when you guys first meet but, meh. Check description if you're wondering why anything from this book sounds similar to my Yu Yu Hakusho Boyfriend/Parenthood Scenarios books. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!