You Meet His Friends

You and Yusuke were hanging out on the roof during lunch, just relaxing and talking, when the door slammed open and Kuwabara, Yusuke’s Friend/Rival, as well as a very unhappy Keiko, yours and Yusuke’s childhood friend, walked over to you two.

“Yusuke!” Keiko scolded.

She started going into a rant about how him not turning up to class gives the class a horrible attendance record and makes her look bad as class representative and how he should be wearing the proper boy’s school uniform instead of the green one he’s always wearing.

You sighed in slight annoyance as Yusuke gave her a bored expression having heard her rants about a million times before.

You’d known Keiko almost as long as you'd known Yusuke and had seen Kuwabara picking fights with Yusuke plenty of times before so you knew the both of them pretty well. You use to think that Keiko had a crush on Yusuke until she told you two years ago that she use to but she doesn’t anymore, which you were secretly relieved to hear.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as Kuwabara picked another fight with Yusuke and the two were trying to beat each other up while Keiko was trying to stop them.
You sighed once more.

Here we go again…

A/N: Sorry for any crappiness or OOCness. I guess it’s a you hang out with him/You meet his friends since it starts out with you two hanging out together. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!