Break Up & Make Up

*Break Up*

You and Yusuke had been arguing a lot of late over the smallest of things. You figured it would all blow over eventually, knowing that no couple has never fought before, but after trying to work it out for about a month, only to result in more arguments, you decided you'd had enough.

You told him that you needed a break from his constant yelling and, if he wanted to get back together with you, he needed to sort himself out first. 

*Make Up*

You were both a mess while apart and you tried your best to stay strong but always found yourself crying whenever you thought of or were reminded of Yusuke.

He wasn't doing any better, and after about three weeks of cooling off, feeling guilty and trying to figure out a way to appologise to you, he came knocking on your front door one day.

You opened the door to find Yusuke with two tickets to the movie that you always wanted to see but never got the chance to. 

Yusuke apologised and promised to make it up to you if you got back together with him. You smiled at him and accepted the apology as you decided to give him another chance and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! Hope you Enjoy!