Let Us Know Each Other

Now, this is the first time we are hosting an award. So we would like to know about everyone who is helping us by participating, and tell you something about ourselves.

Read on to know more about us, and feel free to ask us questions! After that tell us something about yourself, so that we can all know about each other!

Q1. What is your favourite color?

Astra: The color of the calm sea, of the sky above a tropical paradise, that beautiful shade of blue that....

Estelle: *deadpans* She means turquoise. It's my favourite too.

♤♡◇♧

Q3. What do your names mean?

Astra: It's old Latin for 'Star'.

Estelle: It's a derivation of the name Stella, which is old Latin for 'Star'.

Astra and Estelle: *together* OMG our names have the same meaning!!!!

Astra: Wait...we are twins...

Estelle: *looking straight at the camera like in the Office* Yeah, we are that stupid sometimes.

♤♡◇♧

Q3. What are your nicknames?

Astra: It's usually Silver, but Es calls me Tony Stark. It's apparently because I'm extremely *rolls eyes* sarcastic. A hell lotta people also call me Rina, which is the name of the MC of my first book.

Estelle: Honestly, I'm called Es more than I'm called Estelle. Astra has the special liberty of calling me Loki, because I love playing pranks.

♤♡◇♧

Q4. What are your favourite books?

Astra and Estelle: *together* Too many to list.

Astra: Ok, I have some favorites. I loved Da Vinci Code, Lost Symbol and Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I mean, that man is a genius-

Estelle: Yeah well there's this one series that kind of revolves around Indian legends and it's called the Harappa Series and it has three books by-

Astra: ...and his books are terrific and I mean, have you read Inferno-

Estelle: ...Vineet Bajpai and I also like Roald Dahl and Rick Riordan and-

Astra: ...that book is a masterpiece and then there's Jeffrey Archer but I specifically love his short stories and-

(Half an hour later)

Astra: *tired and bruised* Asking this question was a mistake.

Estelle: *also tired and bruised* *nods*

♡◇♧

Q5. Hobbies?

Astra: Writing, primarily. I also love reading, sketching animes, painting, and playing the guitar (even though I'm awful). Oh, and pretending to be Iron Man.

Estelle: Reading and Singing for me. I like playing the guitar-

Astra: Trust me, she's a pro-

Estelle: *shoves Astra off* Never mind the fool. I occasionally enjoy sneaking through Astra's secret first drafts, too.

♤♡◇♧

Q6. A place you want to visit?

Astra: Honestly? I wanna go on a world tour. See and experience every country in the world. But if you ask for one, it'll be Norway, because of the Northern Lights.

Estelle: I'll tag along. I love Norway too, and due to the same reason as her.

♤♡◇♧

Q7. What's up with the Avengers theme of the Awards?

Astra: We love Marvel. The Avengers are the best. That's it. Say one more word and we'll start fangirling so hard that you might run away.

Estelle: You saw what happened with Q4. Better not encourage us. And even if you do, do it secretly, so that we don't end up scaring our participants.

♤♡◇♧

Q9. Is it a good idea to ask about your taste in music?

Astra: Yeah, that's a safe question. Anyways, I like fast, upbeat music. Anything with good beats. My favourites are Alan Walker, OneRepublic, FallOut Boy, Green Day,  Avicii, Twenty One Pilots, etc. In a sentence- I like rock. Oh, and I also listen to Japanese, Korean, Russian, French and Spanish music...

Estelle: I prefer softer songs. Like, those kind of songs with nice, soothing beats. My favourite artist changes literally every week, but it's currently One Direction (idk I'm just listening to old songs). Oh, and while I don't listen to any languages other than English, Astra and I do have some common favourites...

Astra: LATELY I'VE BEEN, I'VE BEEN LOSING SLEEP-

Estelle: DREAMING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE COULD BE-

Astra: BUT BABY I'VE BEEN, I'VE BEEN PRAYING HARD-

Estelle: SAID NO MORE COUNTING DOLLARS, WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS

Astra and Estelle (together, screaming): YEAH WE'LL BE COUNTING...STARS

*sick air guitar*

♤♡◇♧

Q10. Last question. What are you guys like?

Astra: Es is...well, the prankster. That girl stays behind the curtain and does her stuff. She gonna mess shit up, and giggle while I glare at her and apologise to people for my dumbass sister. But yeah, she's usually the one who calms me down when I'm too fired up.

Estelle: Y'all need to know that there is a reason I call her Tony Stark. This lady loves drama. Somebody says something to someone, and she'll go right up to scream and create a scene and, if necessary, kick people. She can also act like a goody-two-shoes when necessary too. She can be soooo diplomatic and sweet sometimes. But don't let that fool you. Did I mention she has a potty mouth?

Astra: Aaaah....but , fuck it all, we make a great team.

Estelle: That we do.

*high five*

♤♡◇♧

So, anything you wanna know? Ask your question here ➡️

Alright, your turn now!