Feedback Time!

Now that the judging phase has started, there's not really much for us to do, is there?

So that's why yours truly, Astra, came up with this (since I'm the chick who spends her entire day either on Wattpad or in sending her boyfriend cat videos). Why don't you guys tell us what you think of these Awards?

Almost a week after we started the Infinity Awards, we had started dreaming about continuing this even after this one was done. A couple of days ago, we also received a text from someone asking us whether we'll continue them or not. And of course, that got me thinking...

Anyways, before that, can you guys tell us your thoughts about all of this? Don't worry, it's nothing much, just a couple of questions we wanted to ask-

(P.s. not fishing for compliments, so criticism is more than welcome. At the same time, if you wish to shower some praise, we don't mind!)

1) What do think of these Awards?

2) Anything you specifically liked about them? Anything you didn't?

3) How about the theme? (Did you understand that reference? )

4) What are your thoughts about us, the hosts?

5) In case we get the time to do so, would you like us to host another Awards like this?

6) We were also planning to extend the Infinites community, so if we do so, is there anything specific you'd like to see here?

7) Any thing else you wish to say, which hasn't been asked here?

8) What's your favourite word? (Not relevant, I'm just curious. Mine is Apricity, by the way.)

That's all for today, folks!