SCP-049-J x O5 Council!Reader ~ The Cure

(Requested by Mr--Wendigo)

You were an O5 Council member. Yep, ya heard me right. You were the first one to reveal your actual appearance and name. You were responsible for visiting some of the more "dangerous" sites for observation, which meant that you were the most heavily guarded O5 Member. Having the most experienced and skilled guards, you roamed the sites, occasionally stepping into some of the observation rooms to take a look at the experiments' progresses.

Everyone was always scared as hell when you walked into their room. I mean, who wouldn't be? You're literally one of the most powerful leaders of a big organisation housing dangerous and anonymous entities! For all they know, you could feed them to SCP-682 without having any regrets and punishment.

But, to everybody's surprise, you weren't as cold-hearted or rude as everyone expected. You were a female, understanding, beautiful, elegant and graceful. Though you barely spoke at times, people described your voice as angelic and melodious.

You wore fashionable outfits, nice and lovely ones; but they were always light-coloured. Why? You responded with, "I simply like them. "

You always had a chain-like necklace on your neck. It had a sparkling emerald diamond-shaped object in the middle, made of an unknown object.

One day, you decided to check on some of the Euclid Class SCPs.

"Have you had any luck with SCP-049 yet? " a heavenly voice asked softly from behind the researchers. There you stood, in a white flowing dress with golden sleeves. They half expected you to have wings grow out of your back, since you almost looked like a Fallen Angel.

"Unfortunately, no. We have been trying many different methods to decipher what the contents in his notebook says, but none of them have led to fruition. We have even considered asking the Doctor himself to read it out aloud, " the head researcher told you disappointedly.

"I see, " you stated calmly. "That is not a bad idea, though. Also, I have heard of this.. "new category" called Joke SCPs. It has come to my attention that there is a version of SCP-049...in that category. May I see him? "

"R-really? " spluttered out the head researcher. You nodded patiently, waiting for his answer. "O-of c-c-course! Riley, could you please - ?"

"I'm on it! "

"Now, there is no need for such a rush, " you said lightly. "You can take your time to prepare all the necessary equipment. I'm on no schedule. Perhaps you could tell me when everything is ready later? " you offered politely.

"My, (O5 number), we would hate to waste any precious time of yours. Please wait while we finish up the requirements, " the head researcher insisted.

"I would prefer it if you called me (Y/N)," you remarked quietly. "After all, it is the name I am supposed to be called by. "

"Well... um.. we're not authorised to call you that," the head researcher mumbled, his voice growing smaller by each word.

"I understand, " you got up slowly, telling your guards to come inside in case anything went wrong.

Time skippp because Author has nO idEaS

They had chained SCP-049-J to the table because of the amount of containment breaches he's caused.

And confiscated his "wooden doctor stick", much to your amusement. He was still trying to escape, unaware that the table was like, part of the floor and that would be impossible to flip over -

Unless you count Able then yes, it could be flipped over but at the cost of causing some kind of permanent cracking in the ground.

(A/n : oh shet I rambled on too much. )

BACK TO THE STORY - you sat down at the chair present on the other side of the table. 049-J noticed you and started speaking in a professional tone. "I am a doctor, " he announced proudly.

Your guards looked at each other in disbelief and confusion.

"What may I do for you today, m'lady? " he asked politely.

You giggled. Despite your actual age, you looked as young as a woman in her early twenties.

"I'm just here to see you, " you explained. "Though I would like it if you could tell me more about your... occupation, " you said the last part uncertainly.

"Why yes of course! " he started. "I am the cure. "

That one statement made you look at him with puzzlement. "Anything else? " you inquired.

"I can heal patients, " he added.

"With... what exactly? " you asked curiously. "In your document, they said you apparently "cured" a patient with a sore throat by beating her with a shoe until she died. "

"Ah.. yes...that one patient I cured..., " he trailed off. "I am happy to say that she is fully healthy and is enjoying her time... "

"In heaven. "

You almost choked on his words. My god, he says that she's happy that she's dead? He's even more delusional than SCP-049 with his so-called pestilence. At least SCP-049 has something to call his patients "cured" by.

"Do you want me to demonstrate how I cure the sick? " he asked hopefully.

"No, no. I don't want you to waste your talent just for demonstration, " you quickly declined. "If you'll excuse me, I need to speak to my colleagues. "

You quickly left the scene.

SCP-049-J sat in his chair in thought. No person had ever asked him about his cure so politely before. He had a feeling that you were much different than what you showed. You seemed disturbed by his way of curing patients, which he did not like. He wanted to impress the first person that had so kindly asked him about his job as a doctor.

I think I'll need to work on my cure more...

________________________________________________________________________

963 words

Ohhhh boi this was really hard to write... Literally everything in here was extra and unnecessary info but I don't know how to fix it ughhhhh
I'm sorry Wendi!