An Important Author's Note

To put it frank, I've lost motivation for this book.

No, that does not mean that I'm not interested in SCP anymore. I just find it tedious to write anything else for this oneshot book. This used to be a way to improve on my writing and provide more SCP content for all those fans out there, but now that almost a full year has passed since I published this book, my writing has changed tremendously.

For those who requested before requests closed and haven't gotten their requests written, I apologise. As I said above, I have no more motivation to write requests.

On top of that, I dislike my old writing. I feel like I could've done so much better. Every time I write and publish a part, there's always this underlying feeling of resentment for my writing.

So, I've decided that I'm ending this book. There might be another oneshot book in the future, but if I ever decide to give oneshots another try, there will be no requests, just suggestions. Requests make me feel pressured when they're not finished. Suggestions are merely ideas that you'd like to be written as a oneshot and don't make the author obligated to write them, unlike how I see requests.

I hope that all of you understand and respect my decision. With this, SCP Oneshot Book is now completed.

I wish every one of you a good day ahead.

- Aurorafur_Daemon