I N T R O

"You're my only reason to live, if I lose you, then what's the purpose of me being here?"

————————————————————————

A Park Jimin fanfiction

Written by JiminTaetion

————————————————————————

"B-but y/n, I thought you said I'm the only one in your life" Jimin pouted

"But that doesn't mean I can't have a pet kitten"

"I can b-buy cat ears, I can act one, let me be your kitten y/n" he pleaded, you couldn't help but roll your eyes at the boy infront of you.

"My point here Jimin is, you aren't a kitten"

————————————————————————

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. There are some character names from BTS. Other names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. There are names of places used which actually exists but the informations are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own any of the BTS members, Nor do I know them personally. I do not own any of the pictures or any such materials used in this book. The characters in this book aren't perfect, they may make decisions that aren't really likeable.

This Fanfiction is inspired by a youtube comment I came across with, but it's not fully based off by that comment. I changed it, added some of my twists and turns, but I deliver my credits/huge thanks to the owner.
(If you are somehow the owner, please message me privately and I will be dedicating this book to you)

Genre

Fanfiction

Warnings

-Contains some mature contents

-Cussing//Swearing//ETC.

-A little bit of angst, I guess

-Obsession//Jealousy// ETC.

Copyright©️2019-20 JiminTaetion

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher

Except for the use of brief quotations
In a book review.

Started: May 7, 2019
Ended:

UNSPOKEN