UNSPOKEN [0:03]

"How was job-hunting Jims?" You asked, your right hand intertwined with Jimins'

The moon was your source of light, I wonder how the world works, such as how did the moon got there, or where did the stars came from.

You wanted to know the answers to millions of questions in your mind, sadly you'll just have to wait till your siblings learn it.

You weren't able to finish up to fourth grade since your parents struggled so bad until you didn't have enough money to even buy food, you saw how tired they were so you decided to stop going to school and volunteered to help them earn money.

As a nine year old, it was hard to look for a possible job; You worked as a vendor alongside with your mother, a sweeper for a parlour, and when you're too desperate to have more earnings, you became a beggar as your second job after finishing the first one.

You didn't have any choice, you set aside your pride and your dreams, you forced yourself to mature early to help your parents raise your other siblings, since you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

"It w-was, well I found a job in a r-restaurant" Jimin spoke, pulling you back to reality.

"Another restaurant? what kind?"

"I-I ah...." He stammered, it made you look at him.

"What's wrong?" You tilted your head and stopped walking, Jimin stopped as well and looked down.

"Y/N, y-you deserve som-someone more than just a waiter and a guy washing plates" he said with a cracking voice, you felt your heart break at what he said.

You placed your hand on his cheek, "Jimin, I don't think someone can do two jobs in a day just like you" You gave him a smile

He slowly looked up at you, "Plus, I don't care because I love you"

"I love you 999" you smiled at him before giving his lips a peck.

Jimin gave you his signature smile, his eyes turning into beautiful crescents

Eye smiles

So eyes smile? Eyes really do that?

So eyes do smile, and I swear it's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"I love you 999 too" Then his lips was on yours.

A/N: so yeah lmao I haven't updated in almost a week, I'm so sorry for that, it became so busy here at home, problems here and there.
Plus, I have to finish reading the books in my library uWu, and for those which I haven't read yet, please have patience.
And ayeeee  you get to see a little of y/n's past uwuuuuuu

Vote if chu want, or not whatever you want.

Thank you for reading and being patient with me :))

I love ya'll 999