Ticci Toby

I have many, I used to be the toby of my creepypasta obsessed friend group. I am am the only one who has kept his nickname although it doesn't really related creepypasta anymore.

-Toby tries to make himself out to a cartoon-loving, waffle eating, innocent, nerd. When in all reality he's the most messed up of them all.

-He's gay, he just doesn't let people know. He dated Clockwork to try and make people think he's not. His father always pushed it into his head that it was wrong. He's afraid of Slender's reaction. Slender already knows.

-Toby is really attracted to Jeff, he reminds him of his father, which should really be a turn off, but instead he really likes it.

-Toby's father use to rape him, after beating him, but continued to say that being gay is a horrible, horrible sin. Giving him conflicting thoughts about himself, and Jeff. Whenever Toby is hit he gets worked up.

-Him and Jeff were fighting and he called Jeff "Dad". Jeff, for the longest time, avoided Toby thinking that the boy has a crush on him.

-Toby still bites his hands and it's always getting infected. Masky is the one to take care of him.

-Toby hates getting drunk, hates other people being drunk. He knows that it runs in families so he tries to avoid it, sometimes when he gets extremely stressed, anxious or depressed. He'll slip up and chug a whole bottle of vodka at once and then throw up all over the nearest person.

These are just a few I came up with... Why am I doing this instead of being productive? I dunno.
There will be more to come. Let me know what you think...