2

A/N : wow I'm so (un)motivated to write this thing :P

Anyway, I hope you like the shit I come up with. This chapter is from Pete's POV.

Pairning : Gerard Way/Frank Iero, Pete Wentz/ Patrick Stump

Rating : PG-13

-----xvx-----

Pete finally thought this was too crazy, even for himself. He got out of his bunk and walked to the lounge, expecting Joe and Andy to be seated there and fighting about which cereal was best.

What he saw was a grumpy looking Bob Bryar pouring out coffee.

Pete internally kicked himself. He didn't want to be here. As much as he loved these guys, they were not his guys.

Bob smiled at Pete.

"You want some coffee?" He asked and Pete just nodded. He could feel Gerard's body craving it, which was weird since Pete didn't do coffee at 9 am. He usually did Patrick at 9 am.

Bob just poured another glass and handed it out to Pete.

Once Pete started gulping it down and tried to focus, he could make out the tiny figure of one Frank Iero seated on the sofa.

Frank smiled at him and patted the seat next to him. Pete shrugged and walked up to him, and sat down.

"Ready for the show today?" Frank asked and Pete almost choked on his coffee. Show? Today?

"Uh." He said. Man, My Chem was going to suck on stage if they had Pete Wentz singing. He didn't even know the songs by heart, he didn't know how to work without a bass. Fuck, he had to call Gerard.

Frank was frowning at him. "G, dude what's wrong?" He asked and Pete shook his head.

"Nothing." He heard himself say. He missed Patrick.

Frank shrugged and stood up, walked back to his bunk. Pete figured he should call Gerard, and talk to him about this show. But, he wanted to talk to Patrick and not Gerard.

He took out Gerard's phone and called Patrick Stump.

Patrick answered almost immediately, and Pete smiled at his voice.

"Hey, Gee. What makes you call me?"

Shit. What now?

"I, uh, wanted to ask how the tour's going." He said and Patrick laughed.

"It's going good. Yours?"

"Good, good. Listen, is Gera- uh, I mean Pete okay?" Pete asked him.

"Yeah, he is. Why do you ask?" Patrick sounded confused.

Pete sighed and shook his head. "Nothing. I-uh call you later?" Pete said.

"Okay, bye." Patrick hung up and Pete whispered the 'I love you' to the beeping sound.

Pete then walked back to his own bunk, and just sat there pretending this could go away.

He then remembered the show they had to do, and took out his, no, Gerard's iPod. He hoped Gerard had some My Chem songs on there.

He put it on shuffle and shoved the earphones in his ear, and tried to sing along.

Surprisingly, he could sing exactly like Gerard did. Wait, did Gerard's body remember how to sing?

Pete sighed in relief and took out Gerard's phone again, and called himself.

"Yeah?" Gerard replied and Pete was still not used to this.