Part 3

Levy's P.O.V.

 "Emma, sweetheart are you alright?" I said going full 'mom mode'.

"I'm fine. He didn't even hit him that hard. I am not weak like you. I can handle myself." Emma replied coldly. She was at my height now. She was short, just was 4'11. She had my body but every feature was Gajeel. She had dark purple hair, red eyes, and was not chestly endowed if I do say so myself.

"Lim, Emma is still your sister and last timed I check you didn't do that to your sister!" Gajeel yelled at Lim.

"Heh, you funny. Well, last time I checked you were supposed to love, cherish and protect your wife, not ambush her and her team and knock them out. Then again, that was only last time I checked. Rules could've changed," Lim said hatefully.

"You know what? Everyone to your room and get ready for school! Maybe you guys just need some time to cool off," I said, hatting the tension in the room.

"Fine, anything to get away from that monster," Rin and Lim said in unison.

"Finally, it was starting to smell like weakling in here," Emma said as she joined her brothers in walking upstairs.

"Why in Mavis' name would you send them upstairs alone? They're going to kill each other." My husband said in a harsh whisper.

"No, they're not. They know if they were going to kill anyone it would be us, but you first," I said back to him laughing a bit.

"What, why me first?" Gajeel asked with a playful expression.

"One being you take way too long in the bathroom doing your hair, secondly you can't express your feelings properly. I can continue," I said ready to read off my list of things wrong with my husband, but secretly love.

"If we're going there than they would definitely kill you first," Gajeel said smugly.

"What? Why? They love me," I said acting super shocked.

"One you're super short what good are you if you can't reach the Kosher Salt in the cabinet for their T.V. diners. Secondly, you burn everything you touch. Sweetheart, I love you but don't be so surprised when I take the kids and leave because you burned water," Gajeel said with his signature smirk.

"Oh fine, take the kids and leave, but they running back to me and all their microwave food as soon as you get on the train. With your motion sickness, as soon as you get on that train they will be sick of your moaning and groaning and make a beeline for me and there PizzaRolls," I said giggling. Gajeel was about to say something when we heard running down the stairs.

"How many times do we have to tell you, stop running down the stairs, because if you hurt yourself I gonna laugh. Just like last time, you know the time you got stitches. Gihi, good times, now that was a laugh," Gajeel said to Emma, who stopped running down the stairs and gave her dad the 'seriously, you're not even funny' look.

The twins came down next, they looked grateful that they missed their dad being, well their dad. They came over to me said hi and got their jackets and backpacks. It was time to say goodbye. They would usually say 'Bye, love ya mom' and the same to their dad, but this time was different.