Part 4

Levy's P.O.V.

 Emma went up to Gajeel gave him a hug and said, "Love ya, dad, bye," and the twins said, "Love ya, mom, bye," and then gave me a quick hug.

After that, Emma left but not without saying," So long weakling,"

Then the twins turned to face their fathers and said, "If only we could love a monster such as yourself," Lim said.

"Don't know how you could ever do it mom and I hope we never will," said Rin. With that, they were off.

"I have no idea how, but I ended up ruining a good thing," I said as I broke down to my knees, in the middle of my living room, crying. Gajeel, the wonderful husband he is, bent down and hugged me. I calmed down after awhile.

"This isn't your fault. It isn't anyone's fault. She loves you and will come around. She is stubborn, just like you," Gajeel said lightening the mood. I didn't really feel like talking and Gajeel knew this, so I slumped on the couch and Gajeel kind of realized what the mood was and got two buckets of ice cream -orange sherbet with cream and plain old chocolate-. Gajeel handed me a book and the chocolate ice cream with a spoon. He took his ice cream and turned on Lacrima Vision and watched Netflix.

//Time-Skip To When The Kids Get Home From School\\

Lim opened the door to see six desks in the living room.

"What the...." Emma said as she walked inside.

"Mom, what happened?" Rin said closing the door.

"Hey guys, pick a desk and sit down. Panther Lily will explain everything," I said. Panther Lily was our Exceed. An Exceed is an intelligent race of cat-like beings that can speak and fly some exceeds have special abilities such as seeing premonitions or turning into a 7ft man-cat. Panther Lily took the ladder.

"Take a seat, please," Lily said. ( Panther Lily goes by Lily or Lil for short.)

Emma sat across from Panther Lily, Lim sat across from me, and Rin sat across from his father.

"So, I gathered you here today, because I heard the... uh...... disagreement going on," Lily started.

"Since you are all sitting I can finish, this is my spin of a 'Get-Along-Table' you can struggle all you want, even use magic, but you are not leaving this table until the pieces of this table are connected back into the table it once was," Lily said.

"How do we put the table back together?" Lim asked Panther Lily.

"You must forgive on and others and realize your mistake," Panther Lily replied.

"No way I could never forgive that monster," Rin said.

"Well, I can because he is not a monster. Even if he was a monster, he would be the scariest looking one with the most cinnamon roll personality," I said.

As soon as I said that, my table glowed and connected with my husband's.

"Thank's Shrimp !" Gajeel said to me with a smirk. Instantly, I wanted to take away my forgiveness.

"Gajeel, you are my friend and partner in combat, and I honestly have nothing against you. If you don't count the constant annoyance I get whenever we get on a train and your motion sickness kicks and you start moaning and groaning like there's no tomorrow. But other than that you are an amazing friend," Panther lily said to my husband.

"Uhh..... okay thank you. I uh hope you can forgive me, I guess," my husband said.

"Well, like Levy I can," Lily said. Lily's desk glowed and then it connected with our table and became one.

"Wait, so now if I forgive dad I am going to have to forgive that weakling too?" Emma said with disgust in her tone.

"No, you are going to have to forgive your mother, because last I time I checked, I married no weakling. If I wanted to marry a weakling I could've married Salamander's mate, Blondie," Gajeel said, kind of prideful.

"You mean Luke's mom? She is so powerful. She would have to be if Luke is strong and kind. Don't forget how childish he can be, it's refreshing. There's also the way his eyes twinkle under the fluorescents. Wait, did I say that out loud?" Emma asked.