There's no fucking way that he likes me!

Alex's POV

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! WHY THE HELL IS THOMAS'S DORM SO FAR AWAY!

I'm pretty sure it's been known that I'm a writer not a fucking athlete!

I finally make it to his dorm and bang on his door. He's giving me a ride back to my dorm. "Alex you're finally here! What took you so damn long!?" "I think you have forgotten that I don't partake in this thing called exercise." He lets out a laugh, "Right my mistake. Come on in, the group is waiting." I walk into his dorm and find Madison and Burr on his couch.

"Hey Alex! It's good to see you again." Madison gets up and pats me on the back, "We were starting to think you were going to hole yourself up in your dorm for another 2 years!" I roll my eyes at his statement. "Ha ha very funny." "Well he's not wrong Alexander that's all you do." "Please, that's all he did in High School and middle school." "Remember how in middle school whenever we had recess he would sneak off to the library-"

"Excuse me but I don't think I walked from my dorm to Jefferson's just to remember about the past." "Right, I have called you hear today because we have a code orange." I look at him confused, "The fuck is code orange?" "Just a code system we created for you." Me? "What!? Why?" Aaron looks up from his phone, "Specified reasons." "Ok listen up!" Madison yells pulling out a chart from under the table.

"Right now we are in code orange, the plan is to get to code purple." "Sounds like Operation Gay to me." "That's exactly what it's called Alex! See, this is why you're the smart one in our group!" "I hate all of you." "Anyway...everyone knows that John Laurens has a crush on you-" "You all must be a bunch of idiots because there is no way that John Laurens has a crush on me."

"Really? Because it's so obvious that he likes you." "You know what I'm done with this conversation, I'm leaving." I get up and head for the door. "Aw come on Alex we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet!" Thomas yells. "Fuck off!" I slam the door shut and head outside.

I need coffee.

John's POV

We head to the coffee shop around the corner after being chased by one of the seniors.

It was fun.

"I don't see why you just don't tell him." Herc says as he sits down with his sandwich. "Because he fucking hates me what other reason should I give. "But mon ami you two would be so cute together." "I'm telling you there's no fucking way that he likes me!" "You could at least try." "And how the hell would I do that?" "He just walked in." I look over and surprise surprise he's standing in line ordering coffee.

I turn back around, "I am not going over there!" I whisper yell. "I'll give you 10 dollars-" "Deal." I get up and walk up to Alex just as he's finishing up his order. "Hey Alex, I uh didn't expect to see you here." He turns around as slow as possible and gives probably the world's iciest glare. "What the fuck do you want John?" Ok then straight to the point I guess. "I uh just wanted to know how you were doing?"

His stare feels like it's burning through my skull. It's amazing how intimidating he can be even though he's so short. "I was doing fine until you walked over here. Now if you'll excuse me." He begins to walk away, oh no we are not doing this again. I grab his arm and whirl him around so he's facing me again. "Alexander listen, I know we aren't on the best of terms but I'm trying my best to apologize to you. And if it isn't noticeable already you're making this kind  of difficult."

I look at him to see if his features have softened a bit, but instead he kicks me where the sun doesn't shine. Great.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" "Don't touch me." And with that he gets his coffee and leaves. I finally get up and head back to our table. "A-at least you tried mon ami." And with that he bursts out into a fit of laughter. Herc of course is staring at his phone trying not to laugh. "What the fuck are you laughing at Herc." "The video I got from where you get your balls smashed in."

"You filmed that!" "Sure did!" I lay my head on the table and let out a loud groan.

Fucking kill me.