If anything I want to be your friend

Thomas's POV

This is exactly why Alex is my second best friend(James is my first). Hercules just posted a video on Twitter where Alex kicked John Laurens in the balls. That video is fucking hilarious!

But now it's time to focus on the task at hand:

Getting Alex and John together

I mean people have so called been shipping them since 8th grade. So it only seems fair for James, Aaron, and I to interfere with his love life because we're all best friends.

"Alright James what's the plan?" He pulls out a piece of paper with the plan written on it. "First, we need to talk to Herc and Lafayette so that they can be on board with the plan as well-" Aaron scoffs from beside me, "As if those idiots could actually have enough brains to understand the plan." James laughs, "Maybe you're right Aaron, maybe we could break down the plan into stick figure drawings for them to understand." At this we all laugh.

This is going to take longer than I thought.

John's POV

Stupid Alexander. Breaking my damn balls over a stupid apology. "Lighten up turtle boy, we can try again some other day." Herc explains. "That's not the fucking point Herc! I try to apologize for what I did to him in senior year and he kicks me in the balls!" "Well mon ami you do have to understand his point of view from the situation as well." Laf says. I turn to look at him, "What do you mean?" He looks at me with a smirk on his face, "You don't get it? In our how you say senior year we basically threw him through a glass door, causing him to break his arm and get stitches. It was horrific."

Now that I think about it, he does have a point. I mean I wouldn't be too happy about being dormed with someone who caused him to have injuries on the last day of school.  "Oh." Is all I could say.

We sit in an uncomfortable silence, letting the truth settle in. The truth being that we fucked up. "I should head back to my dorm." And before they can say anything I'm already out of the door.

Time skip for 15 min.

I make it back it to the dorm with a lot of determination and...not a lot of confidence. Mostly because I'm worried for my own safety. Alright John just breathe and remember he's shorter than you and looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life.

With the small bit of confidence I could muster I walk in the dorm and straight to Alex's room and knock on his door. He opens it with an annoyed look. "What the hell do you want Laurens?" For you to date me- I mean what? "I wanted to talk to you-" "I'm going to stop you right there we talked at the coffee shop, and we both know how that went." Of course I remember it was painful.

"I know I'm not the best person to talk to right now but I'm trying here!" His face softens for a bit then goes back to a neutral one. "Come in." He moves out of the way of the door and allowed me inside. His room is nothing like I expected.  There is a tall lamp in the corner with a mirror leaning on one of the walls. Everything on the bed is white except for one pillow which has a pattern on it, and on the stand lays a book unopened.

"Your room looks nice

"Your room looks nice." I say trying to make conversation. "Yeah. Sure." I notice that there's a musical poster on his wall: Be More Chill. Huh one of my favorites. "I didn't think you were the type of person to enjoy musicals." He turns around confused until he sees me looking at the poster. "Not many people do, most see me as a person who keeps to himself and stays alone after old age because his wife died over 3 years ago- sorry I'm rambling again aren't I?" "I don't mind, I actually enjoy hearing you talk."

He sits down on his bed with a bored expression on his face. "You enjoy hearing me talk? That's a first for anybody because everyone hates it when I talk. Let alone breathe." I hear him mumble the last part. "I've been in at least 1 or 2 of your classes during High school and it was always amazing for you to even open your mouth. He blushes a bit at the last part. Awww he looks adorable when he blushes- damn it I'm getting side tracked. "Y-yeah anyway what did you want to talk about."

"Right I really want to show you that I'm not a bad guy(I'm the bad guy...DUH sorry) if anything I want to be your friend." Really I want to be his boyfriend but we can get to that later. "You want to be my friend? That's...new." "Yes I'm really trying to put everything I did to you over the years behind us and start new. So would you please give me a chance?" He looks at his hands for a moment then gets up to get a pen from his desk. "Give me your hand please." I give him my hand and he writes a phone number on it. "A phone number?" "My phone number, I was thinking if we were starting new then I should give you my phone number." "Thank you Alex it means a lot!" He laughs, "Yeah don't mention it." I get up to leave and close the door but before I do I tell him one more thing, "By the way Be More Chill is my favorite musical." And with that I close the door and head back to my room.

Book number two updated! For some reason I had this sudden urge to write yesterday so why not update a book! Okie bye.