Chapter 2

Percy's pov

I am walking through Olympus when a meeting is called. I rock travel to the throne room and I grow to my godly height and sit in my throne. the past two days had been uneventful and lots of crying from what annabeth did to me I couldn't stand her then can't stand her now. I'm just happy annabeth will die soon and I won't die at all. Plus I get to spend eternity with my immortal family. No annabeth. Neither though I miss nico and Thalia.

"-ercy?"

"Percy?"

"PERCEUS?"

"Yes" I quickly said.

"We are talking with you zoned out we need you to listen." Uncle Zeus says. I nod.

"Ok so as I was saying we need to figure out Perceus's sacred weapon and ani-" Zeus said.

The fates appear and say "sorry we forgot yesterday but Perceus your sacred weapon is special because you have a lot of them here's the spear of betrayal, the spear of wisdom, the spear of war, sword of heroes, Sword of food, sword of fallen heroes, sword of natural disasters, sword of disasters, bow of archery, sword of swordsmanship, spear of time, spear of tides, sword of demigods, and sword of loyalty. Your sacred animals is the pegasus and Grey wolf, but you can transform into your wolf but not the pegasus. That is all goodbye."

"Well that saved us time." Uncle Zeus says.

"I think that is way too much weapons to have." I say.

" I agree nephew but you have them for a reason." Zeus and Hades said.

"If that is all meeting adjourned." Uncle Zeus said. He flashes out. Drama queen. I thought to myself. I see that yet again my father and Athena stayed behind to talk to me. I walk over to them.

"Have you thought about annabeth again?" Dad said.

I say "who's annabeth?"

"Did you lose you memory?" Dad asked.

"No, I am just trying to forget about her." I said. "Besides it is better for me to forget and be happy rather than be sad for eternity."

"Thats true I rather you be happy." Dad said. I walk over and give him a big hug. He hugs me back of course.

Athena pov

I thought when Percy said who's annabeth I thought percy lost his memory again. Just to find out he's trying to forget her. I have to agree it is better to see him happy than sad. Better a happy cousin than a sad one.

Poseidon pov

I was shocked when Percy said who's annabeth . I asked if he lost his memory he said no and gave his reasoning. Better a happy son than a sad son.

Percy's pov

It was weird my father asked if i lost my memory because i thought Athena would ask that but my dad. The look on his face was priceless but he was genuinely scared. So i gave them my reasoning and that I would rather be happy than sad.

Two days later

I had a eventful last two days so I decided I was gonna visit camp half blood to see chiron. To check up on him because I was bored for two days.

I flash to chiron's office. When I get there i see that he's not there. So I go looking for him. First I checked the room with the ping pong table. He was there.

"Chiron" I said. "How have you been?"

"Ah lord Perceus im doing fine what brings you here?" He said