Chapter 3

I made this chapter have something special but i can't say what it is because REASONS.

I walk around camp half blood only to see annabeth long left the world of the living and is in the fields of punishment so I smile at that fact as everyone watches me walk by to go to the big house everyone follows in pursuit. I arrive at the big house to talk to chiron about that opening as a director of camp.

"Ah Percy what brings you here?" He said.

"I came here to ask about being a camp director." I state.

Clairesse and all the camp head counselors come in to see what im doing here well Clairesse knows already.

"Hi Clarisse, hi guys." I said.

"What are you doing here Percy." Pollux asked.

I say "asking chiron about being a director of camp cause im a god now."

"Wow" the stoll brothers say.

"I originally I asked for death because of what annabeth did to me." I said. "Besides I sense her in the fields of punishment at this very moment."

"Why? what did she do to you?" Leo asked.

"Ill just tell you from when the war was finished after I denied godhood for the second time." I said. "Ok, so first I went home, my mortal home to find that my mom and Paul blofis was lying in a pool of their own blood because one of Gaea's goons killed them. Then I came to camp and walked to what use to be annabeth and i's favorite spot to see she was kissing a son of hermes. I went to my cabin and cried for hours." I shed a tear but I keep going. "Next I had the idea I would ask the gods to kill me. So I vapor traveled to the empire state building and told the elevator door guy to let me pass he said no so I uncapped riptide and put it to his throat and said it again and he let me pass. I went to the 600th floor and I went to the throne room and they were deep in conversation but they did turn and look at me I bowed and shed a tear. Then uncle Zeus asked what I was doing there and I said I came with a request. He asked what was it then I said I wish for death. Then they offered me godhood for the third time then I accepted graciously. After that I passed out and woke up three days later and walk back to the throne room to see the fates and lady chaos there so I bowed to them and asked what they were doing there and they said they wanted to give me their full blessing."

"Wait before you continue lady chaos and the fates gave you their full blessing?" Piper asked.

"Yes and I have scars to prove it." I said. "I have one on my left eye and right hand." I said as I show them.

"So can I continue because the story ain't done yet." I said and they all nod except Clarisse and Chiron. "Thank you so as I was saying after they gave me their blessing the fates said my domains but they were was stunned which they don't usually get stunned. My domains are wisdom, battle strategy, guns, war, swordsmanship, time, archery, disasters, heroes, food, fallen heroes, demigods, tides, healing, natural disasters, loyalty, the hunt and betrayal and my actual domain now is camp half blood. So it stunned all the gods and goddesses, lady chaos and the fates. After that I got my throne so that's basically how I became a god and an Olympian. Any questions."

"We all were talking after you finished so we have one question why choose to become a director?" Will solace asked.

"That's simple actually to be down here when there is nothing to do on Olympus." I said. "Besides if I get to be director I would be happy hanging down here and so I could chat with chiron and everyone a bit more instead of running through Olympus."

"Oh." The stolls brothers said. "That makes sense."

They walk out except Clarisse who actually says bye. This day can not get any weirder. I walk to Chiron's office and see him waiting for me.

He says "took you long enough to explain in detail on how you became a god. To answer your question yes you can become a director of camp."

"Thanks Chiron always means a lot because you were my mentor when I actually was a demigod." I said.

"I know Percy I know." Chiron states.

After that me and Chiron talks for a half an hour before I hear thunder and say "I have to go meeting in Olympus. Plus if I have a mission from my immortal family I won't be here for a few years just letting you know"

"See you when you get back." He said.

With that I flash to Olympus. I walk over to my throne and grow to my godly height and I sit down.

"Ok so Percy your mission is to find a group called the Avengers. Before you ask they are called that because they are the 'worlds mightiest heroes' so you need to walk around New York and see if they find you because we know you have the power to sense when people are coming."

"Ah that........that sums a lot of info I could of figured out in seconds." I said. "But that helped so I didn't have to do research."

Nick Fury's POV

I walk into the meeting room and all the avengers are there waiting on me which usually im the first one here.

"Avengers! First I have a file you should all see."

Tony's POV

I get passed the file and I read it it says:

Name: Perceus Jackson

Mother: Sally Jackson (deceased)

Father: Unknown

Step-father: Paul Blofis (deceased)

Attitude: Sassy, impulsive

Fatal Flaw: Unknown

Age:18

Education: none

Medical: Dyslexia, and ADHD

Powers: Unknown

Eye color: sea green

Status: blew up saint Louis arch, a school bus, Mt. St. Helens and a few schools.

As I finish reading the file I pass it to Natasha. She reads it then passes it to Bruce.

"So why are we looking for some kid?" I said. "Is he dangerous?"

"He is dangerous to the public but he cleans up his messes from what Thor told me about him." Fury said.

"Yes I did speak with fury about this warrior Perseus Jackson." Thor said.

"Why go after him if he cleans up his messes." I asked.

"Because I want to ask him questions and recruit him if possible." Fury said.

"I am sure we will get the kid to come peacefully." I said.

"And if you don't?" Fury said.

"Then we will use force." Steve said.

"If that is all meeting adjourned." Fury said as he walked out of the room.

"This is crazy the kid may be destructive but he's no danger to the people he's only a kid." Bruce said.

"We have to its an order." Steve and I said.