Sander Sides Fanfic 1 (Pt.2)

Big thanks to CampCampbellKid123, who wrote a good part of this chapter!

Virgil roamed around, confused and amazed. He took in his surroundings, breathing in the fresh air. Distracted, he ran into a handsome young man, who was jogging.

"Hey!!!" Roman whined.

His brown eyes took in the skinny boy, in a tattered black hoodie, looking at him with a terrified expression.

Roman was silent.
"I-I'm sorry!! D-don't hit me, p-please!" Virgil cried, still shaking.

"I-it's okay, I won't hurt you." Roman replied taking a step closer to Virgil.

"Y-you won't?" Virgil's breathing slowed, but it picked up again.

"I-I don't believe you. I've been lied to before. Get away!" He stood up shakily,  and Roman was thrown back by a blast of icy magic.

"AAH!" Roman screamed as he was thrown onto the sidewalk, scraping both his knees and his left elbow. He'd have to explain that to his roommates. Explaining it to Patton would be the most difficult, because Patton was pretty much the Dad Friend.

"I promise I won't hurt you, just, please. Stop blasting me with your ice powers!" Roman was mad at this point. He was trying to help, but this boy kept refusing to be helped.

This boy... Roman finally noticed the many wounds on the boy's face. Numerous bruises and gashes and burns.

"Oh My Stars." He whispered, horrified.

"What? WHY ARE YOU- STOP STARING!!" Virgil quickly put his hood on and looked away from Roman.

Roman was speechless, which surprised him.

It was VERY unusual for Roman to ever be quiet. But he was at a loss for words.

While the regal-looking boy was distracted, Virgil decided to run. But, a few feet away, his injuries throbbed, and he collapsed with a yelp of pain.

Roman turned to see the strange boy collapsed on the sidewalk, his hands scratched up. The boy was holding his ribs, and was cursing under his breath, his (rather cute, Roman thought) face contorted in pain.

Roman ran up to Virgil. The boy winced in pain as Roman picked Virgil up bridal style.
"I'm gonna bring you to my apartment, okay?" Roman said.
"O-Okay." Virgil muttered.
He didn't have enough strength in him to argue.

WHEN THEY GOT TO ROMAN'S APARTMENT.....

Roman laid Virgil on the couch in the living room, and went to the kitchen to get him some water.
"Hey kiddo!" Patton smiled and waved at Roman, who waved back.

"Is something wrong, Roman?" Patton asked, his expression immediately changed from happy to worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just..... am tired." Roman got the glass of water, and was about to leave when Logan entered.

"Salutations, roommates." Logan said. Patton's expression was happy again.
"Hey, Logie!!" Patton hugged Logan.

"Hey Logan." Roman watched as his two roommates hugged and sighed. He knew hey were dating, and they have been for two months. He was happy for them, but at the same time, jealous. He wanted someone to love him the way his two roommates loved each other.

Roman left, went into the living room, set the glass of water on the coffee table, and picked Virgil (who was now sleeping) up.
Roman sighed as he set down the thin boy on his (Roman's) bed.
Going back to the living room to grab the glass of water, Roman thought to himself: 'Why am I still single?! I'm nice, attractive and I love Disney!'

Roman grabbed the glass, and as he was about to enter his room, he was stopped by his roommates.

"Roman, can we talk?" Patton asked.

"Sure, let me just put this in my room, okay? I'll be in the living room in a minute." Roman explained.

After Roman set the glass on his white bedside table next to a vase of red roses, he glanced at Virgil, and sighed.

"Poor kid." He said quietly.

Roman walked into the living room to see Patton on the couch, and Logan on one of the chairs.
'Oh brother. ' He thought.

"Hey Guys." Roman sighed, plopping down on the end of the couch closest to his (Roman's) room.

"While you two were chatting away in the kitchen, I went into the living room." Logan explained. Roman was scared. to. death.
"A-and..?" Roman was frozen in his seat.

"I saw a person lying on the couch. He was tall and skinny, wearing a black tattered hoodie, and dark grey ripped jeans. He also appeared to have many cuts, bruises and cigarette burns on him. Any idea who that would be?" Logan asked.
"N-no..?" Roman said. He knew his roommates knew he (Roman) was lying.

"Falsehood." Logan remarked. "I think."

"No, I can tell he's lying." Patton replied, glancing at Roman, and then focusing on Logan.

Patton and Logan had a silent conversation, and Roman was terrified.

"Okay, I'll admit it! I know who he is! I don't know his name, but he has ice powers!!"

Patton and Logan stared at their roommate.

All three were silent.

Silent until...

And that is the end of this part! The next one will be up super soon!