A B O U T US (4/5/19)

Dear my little child,

Mama loves you! Today, I decided I should tell you about us. Daddy still doesn't know we're going to be parents yet though, so shhh...

First, I will tell you about both of us, together. We live in New Jersey, and I have been a stay-at-home-girlfriend for me and daddy's whole relationship. Yes, I am saying G I R L F R I E N D, not W I F E, because me and your daddy are not married yet. We just told everyone we were dating about 6 months ago, even though we were dating for a year and a half before that. 

We love each other. When you are born, you might hear me and daddy fight a little, we still love each other, I just would rather not clean up after his mess. Yes, he is a busy man, but I think he has no excuse for his messes. (But shhh... don't tell him I told you that)

Now, about me. I'm your mama, Alison Morales. You will hear me be called Ali and Alison, but you will be calling me mama, mom, and mommy, which ever one you like best. My middle name is Rae, and I grew up in New Jersey, where me and daddy met. I am 40% French, and a little Hispanic. You will hear me talk French and Portuguese to you. My hair is dirty blonde, and I have light blue eyes. My favorite color is yellow, and my birthday is January 1, 1996, which means I'm 22 years old. 

Now, about your daddy. He is the most handsome man I have ever met, he has gorgeous eyes, and I love his hair. It's brown, with little curls. If you're a girl, you will love to play with his hair just like mommy does. Here's the exciting part: daddy's job is... a hockey player! When he was younger, your papa, and daddy's dad, Randy Wood played in the NHL, just like daddy! He is Miles Wood. He used to play for Team USA, but he got drafted 100th overall in the 2013 NHL Draft to the New Jersey Devils, the state we still live in to this day. His birthday is September 13, 1995.

That's enough about us. I'm going to go start planning on how to tell your dad that he's going to be  a dad. Wish me luck!

Love you, amour,

-your mommy♡