5/5/19

A N N O U N C E M E N T

Hey baby,

Today, I told daddy about you. Baby, he was so happy when he found out, you should've seen how his eyes lit up. He looked more beautiful than usual. He can't wait to be the dad of the first Wood-Morales family. Tomorrow, we will find out if you're a gorgeous girl, or a beautiful boy. We're a little scared, but we love you no matter what, baby.

I told your daddy with a sign at his hockey game. I went down to the glass for warm-ups and had a puck taped to my exposed belly. The sign I had said, "Miles, we completed our hat trick!" On the puck I had, it said "BABY WOOD" when your daddy skated out, he searched the glass for me, like usual. But today, I was in the tunnel, so he could come in and talk to me when he saw it.

Baby, did you feel your daddy giving you kisses and talking to you? He raced to the tunnel and they let him in. He was so excited. He kept asking me if it was true.  By then I was crying happy tears. They also had all the cameras on us, and the announcer said into the microphone, "Well, Devils fans, looks like we have a new fan coming soon! Congratulations, Ali and Miles Wood!" The whole arena was filled with awes. 

The Devils loved it so much, they had me go to the locker room and do a interview with your daddy. The whole time he kept rubbing my stomach, he wanted to make sure you were comfortable. All your uncles were giving him high-fives. You're known as Baby Wood, and Mini Wood in the arena. 

Now, I have to go. Your daddy wants to celebrate. I love you!

Love you,

your mommy♡