Chapter 1: Peashooter's Peril

The fresh cut lawn stood silent as Peashooter aimed his sights toward the street ahead. He knew it would not be quiet for long however, as he saw Zombie approach slowly from afar. As soon as Zombie is in my range I'll barrage him with my load  Peashooter thought. He had a duty to protect sunflower, who was planted directly behind him. Finally Zombie took his first step onto the lawn. But something was wrong. As Peashooter's eyes met Zombie he felt a pang in his stem. Feelings that could only be described as lust began to fill his organic heart. Frozen with admiration Zombie approached nearer, his hips swaying with each step. Entranced in the hypnotic motion, Peashooter found his mouth drooling in anticipation. Zombie was now only three perfectly cut squares of lawn away now. Getting a closer look at him, Peashooter could now see how handsome Zombie really was. He had never seen him this close before since he usually shot his head off while he was still far. While Peashooter was daydreaming Zombie had gotten into eating range of him. But when Zombie locked eyes with Peashooter he knew that this Peashooter was different. Not only did he not shoot a single pea at him, but his mouth looked so...alluring. The perfect o shaped hole made Zombie think of something other than brains for the first time. He wanted Peashooter's perfect hole.

Zombie pulled down his pants to reveal his enormous zombie cock. Just like everything else about Zombie's handsome body, his dick was a glorious ten inches of meat. Peashooter began to drool even more, his mouth full of slippery saliva. They locked eyes again as Zombie plunged his giant cock into Peashooters perfect hole. "Mmfff!" muffled Peashooter, Zombie's steaming cock not leaving any room for sound to escape. It was as if Zombie's cock expanded inside Peashooter in order to fill his mouth completely. Zombie began to thrust, starting off slow, then accelerating faster and faster. Peashooter felt like his neck was about to snap, but the euphoric feeling of Zombie's massive cock inside of him blocked out any thoughts other than it. "Brains!" moaned Zombie as he put his hands on Peashooters head and started skull fucking him. The inside of Peashooter's hole was so slippery and tight that Zombie couldn't get enough. Peashooter's eyes had rolled back, his mouth being fucked so hard. He could feeling the massive meat cylinder twitch inside of him and Zombie yelled "BRAINS!" as he blew his giant load into Peashooter. Peashooter swallowed the entire load, each gulp creating a visible bump in Peashooter's stem as the semen coated every inch of his insides. Zombie slid his flaccid penis out of Peashooter's mouth, content with the load he shot moments ago. Peashooter looked up at him, desperate for more of his cock, but Zombie just turned and left. Peashooter contemplated shooting him, but the idea of harming the same being that gave him such euphoria froze him. Peashooter was now addicted to Zombie's fat cock and dreamed of the day he would return and dick him down again.