Chapter 2: Sunflower's Surprise

Sunflower was an early bloomer. She always was the first plant on the lawn, and she woke with the sun everyday. She knew she was the backbone of the lawn and took pride in her responsibility. One day she was busy harvesting sunlight when she saw a familiar sight growing over the horizon. More and more of the traffic cone came into view until the zombie under it could be made out as well. Conehead Zombie looked over the square plot of grass only to see Sunflower working hard all by herself. Brains he thought as he began to slowly shorten the distance between himself and the cute flower. Conehead Zombie had a secret he would never let anyone find out. He had a huge crush on Sunflower. Always guarded by rows of peashooters and other plants, he never found the opportunity to express his feelings to her. But today she was all alone and he was ready to seize the moment.

Sunflower could see Conehead Zombie walking straight towards her. She had never gotten the chance to speak with him and a spark of hope blossomed within her. Always satisfied with watching him from afar, she blushed at the thought of talking to him. She admired how clean he kept the cone on his head, the way his tongue swayed in the wind. If it wasn't already abundantly obvious, Sunflower had a major crush on Conehead Zombie. As the distance between them shrank the beating of their hearts only got faster until they were mere meters apart. Both to nervous to start, Conehead Zombie said in a barely audible whisper, "Hey." "Hi" squeaked Sunflower, her face beet red, not daring to look up at Conehead Zombie. Conehead Zombie absolutely loved how prestine and lovely and confident Sunflower looked everyday. But seeing her so nervous and timid sparked something within Conehead Zombie. The feelings he thought were admiration and love turned into jealousy and inferiority. How dare she look so perfect everyday while he was pelted with peas. Seeing her now look so inferior made him believe he was powerful. That he could be the one who would be admired. With his newfound confidence he watched Sunflower and said, "You're beautiful."

Sunflower couldn't believe what she had just heard. Did he really just say that or was her mind playing tricks on her? She looked up in shock, locking eyes with him. Conehead Zombie, despite having the same physical appearance, gave off an entirely different vibe. He radiated confidence and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. From far away she had always thought him to be as timid as her, but now there was no mistake. Conehead Zombie was a total chad. Despite this unexpected development she found herself just wanting him even more. Conehead Zombie could see the lust in her eyes as he unzipped his pants and unleashed his monster cock for her to see. The shear mass of it broke Sunflowers gaze and demanded her attention. This was the first cock Sunflower had ever seen and before she realized it she was drooling like crazy. "Do you want this?" asked Conehead Zombie, Sunflower making an audible gulp and nodded yes in response. Conehead Zombie only grinned as he grabbed her petals and slammed his giant cone into her mouth. He felt her sticky pollen engulf his cock as he rapidly thrusted his shaft. Sunflower, who was at first taken aback by Conehead Zombie's sudden actions, began to taste the massive cone inside her. It was delicious! After tasting his amazing penis she knew she would never be able to go back to photosynthesizing. The excitement she felt would however pale in comparison to what was about to transpire. Conehead Zombie grunted "Brains!" as he blew a load fatter than Crazy Dave. Sunflower tasted the semen and went ballistic. The quart of semen inside of her quickly drained down her throat as she greedily swallowed every last drop. It was way too good. Even as Conehead Zombie began to pull out, Sunflower squeezed his dick with her mouth and kept him from escaping.

Confused, Conehead Zombie watched as Sunflower began to glow and he felt his dick being revitalized. Sunflower was using photosynthesis to funnel energy into Conehead Zombie's dick. Despite cumming a literal quart of semen moments ago, his dick seemed to be even larger now that it had absorbed the power of the sun. The insides of Sunflower felt warm and fuzzy and Conehead Zombie's mind went blank. All he wanted to do was fuck Sunflower over and over. The two of them kept fucking for hours, each time Conehead Zombie came Sunflower would rejuvenate his vitality. At last the sun disappeared under the white picket fence and Sunflower couldn't photosynthesize anymore. One final nut and Conehead Zombie finally became soft. He pulled it out of sunflower, the pollen hanging between his dick and her mouth until he slid his rod back inside his pants. Sunflower was satisfied for the time being, Conehead Zombie's cum seeping out of her tired roots. They exchanged no words, only locking eyes for a fleeting moment. Then he was gone. But Sunflower knew he would come back. She knew they would meet again.