Chapter 4: Potato Mine's Plunder

Potato Mine lay in wait as Pole Vaulting Zombie hurried forward. Pole vaulting Zombie had hurdled over Wall-nut and steadily approached Potato Mine. "Aw Geez" thought Potato Mine who was not yet ready to blow. He just need five more seconds until he would be ready to blast Pole Vaulting Zombie to smithereens.

5. Potato Mine felt as Pole Vaulting Zombie stepped nearer. "it's gonna be close," he thought.

4. As Pole Vaulting Zombie drew closer, Potato mine waited in terror. Would this be the first time he would be caught before exploding?

3. The footsteps were very close now. Panic began to overtake Potato Mine.

2. At this point Potato Mine knew his time had come. Pole Vaulting Zombie was now directly above him and surely he would yank him out of the ground by his antenna and gobble Potato Mine up.

1.

Potato Mine did not know whether he was alive or not. All he could see was darkness, but that was normal since he was usually underground. But he also heard nothing above him either. Should he explode in case he was still alive? Or was he already dead? This dilemma came to an abrupt stop however as his senses were overcame with an intense pleasure Potato Mine had never experienced ever before. He felt something encasing his antenna, swallowing it whole. It felt too good. However Potato Mine was woken from his daze as the encasing released his protruding pole. Utterly confused Potato decided to try and exit the underground and see what had caused him so much pleasure. Shooting up from the ground, The first thing Potato Mine saw was Pole Vaulting Zombie's ass plunge itself back onto his stiff rod. " BRAINS!" "AW GEEZ!" moaned Pole Vaulting Zombie and Potato Mine in unison as his antenna delved deeper into the Zombie's anus than Pole Vaulting Zombie expected.

Zombie juices flowed from Pole Vaulting Zombie's ass, drowning Potato Mine in the stinky solution. "This will probably give me acne," is what Potato Mine would have been thinking if he wasn't also orgasming to the point where he was having a mini seizure. Pole Vaulting Zombie began to do squats atop Potato Mine, rising and lowering himself onto his antenna. The pleasure pounded into Potato Mine's head, literally destroying his brain cells. Suddenly, Potato Mine began to shake uncontrollably, his face turning red, a tell-tale sign he was about to explode. Pole Vaulting Zombie should have ran right there and then, but the vibrating of the antenna felt insane on his green ass. His cheeks rumbled as the shaking became more and more violent. At this point Potato Mine was completely submerged in ass juice, the heat he was expelling causing some of the liquid to bubble and evaporate into mist around him. Despite Pole Vaulting Zombie's leg muscles being well conditioned and toned, the pleasure caused then to suddenly give out from under him. His whole body fell to the ground, Potato Mine's rod piercing the deepest chambers of Pole Vaulting Zombie's anus.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Potato Mine exploded into Pole Vaulting Zombie's ass so forcefully that he was lifted off the ground temporarily, only to come right back down on Potato Mine's burning pole. This caused Pole Vaulting Zombie to violently cum the largest load ever. While basking in the after glow, Pole vaulting Zombie looked underneath him to see but an empty hole where Potato Mine had sat mere moments before. "brains..." sighed Pole Vaulting Zombie, sad that his partner in such an amazing experience had to perish so soon. But he still had a part of him thought the Zombie as he pulled the antenna from his ass.

To this day Pole Vaulting Zombie still remembers that fateful encounter, reminding himself daily by shoving the antenna into his ass night after night.