Chapter 13

Jughead

Someone rolled up the blinds of my bedroom window and let the sun fell completely in the room. I shielded my eyes, groaning. But then opened them nevertheless, only to see dad.

"Dad?" I asked, sitting up.

"Up, now. It's already 8" I groaned again.

"Seriously? Why would you do this?" I closed my eyes.

"My house. My rules"

Fuck the rules.

Dad left and now Betty's eyes fluttered open too. I looked at her and smiled, kissing her softly.

"Morning beautiful" she giggled.

"Morning... you know, I could get used to waking up like that" I rested my head on my hand while looking at her "beside you" she added and I smiled.

"I think that this is possible to do" she giggled again and kissed me. I kissed her back but then got up. Betty looked up at me confused but sat up anyways.

"What are you doing?"

"Remember the surprise that I have?" her smile got bigger and she nodded, walking over to me and kissing me another time - but now on the cheek.

"Come on, show me the surprise" she said, pulling me out of the room and over to the door. I shook my head.

"Breakfast first"

"Oh come on, Juggy" she begged but I stayed there.

"Nope. At first breakfast" firstly, I'm hungry and can't drive a motorcycle when my stomach is bothering me. Secondly, Betty and the baby need nutrients so... breakfast before everything else.

"Okay" she rolled her eyes and followed me like a little puppy to the kitchen, while I just gave her a smile "Oh come on, you're really pulling this through?" she whined behind me. I started making food, while Betty watched me the whole time.

"Okay Betty, why do you do that?" I asked after a while, making some eggs. Surprisingly, we still had food here.

"I'm just excited, okay? When can you finally go and show me the surprise? Where is it? Come on"

"Okay, Betts, calm down" she pouted but sat down on the chair in the little kitchen. I smiled at her and made the eggs and bacon ready. Then I put them between two toast slices and turned around where I almost bumped into Betty. She stood so close to me. She smiled over to me and I smiled back. I gave her a quick peck on the lips, before taking a bite of my toast.

"Can you show me now?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, fine. It would have been too much to ask for me to finish, huh?" I chuckled "just get on the motorcycle" she gave me this unbelievable look. How does she think are we getting there? "You heard me, get on my motorcycle and then I'll drive you to the surprise" she giggled once more and then wanted to go outside but I stopped her and reached her my jacket.

"Don't forget it" she rolled but nodded and grabbed the jacket to put it on. I shook my head, smiling and put on shoes and another one of my jackets. We walked outside and I hopped on my motorcycle where Betty already sat and gave her the helmet.