Chapter 3

Ariana POV

I   went   to   the   room  to   take   a   bath. Before   going   for   the   bath,  I  ordered   food .

              ~  After   30  mins  ~ 
                  ~ DingDong~

Ariana :  Yes  coming. 

  I   opened   the   door   revealing   a  waiter  with  a  tray  of  food  which  I  have  ordered . I  was  standing  at  the  door   and  asked   him   to   put  it on  the   table and  leave  .  He  did  it  and  went  out  than  when  I  was   just  about  to   close   the   door  my  eyes  met  a   pair   of  beautiful   brown   eyes .  He  was  damn  handsome   like  hell .  His  blonde  hair  which  were  hanging  on  his  forehead  and  then  he  moved  them  back .  And  his  lips  were  so  pink  and  pulpy  that  I  just  want  to  kiss  them .

#???? Pov#

When  I  opened   my  rooms  door  to  go  out  from  the  room  my   eyes  met  again   those  mesmerising   eyes .  She  was  standing   right   in front   of   me   holding   her  rooms   door . I  saw  her  scanning   my  body  like  she  would  pound  on  me   any  second . Than  I  just  simply  smirked  on  the  effect  I  have  on  her .

#back  to  Ariana 's  pov#

I   was   standing   right   there  scanning   his  body  and  looking  deep  into  his  soul   and  I   saw   a   evil  smirk   forming  on  his  pink  lips   which  bought  me  back  to   the  earth   and  I  suddenly   closed  my  door . My  heart  was  beating  nonstop   my  breathe  became  uneven .  Then  I  ran  to  my  bed  and  lie  down  with  a   big  sigh .

Ariana :  What   are   you  doing  ariana ?  You  are  here  for  your  performance  .  Erase   him  from   your  mind  nothing   can  happen  between  you   two .
Just  FORGET  snd  SLEEP.

*  It   was   around  2:00  at  night .  I  was  sleeping   peacefully   on  my  bed  when  I  felt  something   is  moving  on  my  neck .  It  was  giving   me  tinkling   sensation .  I  was  too lazy  to  open  my  eyes  so  I  just  tried  to  remove  whatever   it  is  with  my  hands , but  I  wasn't   able  to  move    them .  Then  I   opened  my  eyes   and ..........  no   one   was  there  and  I  saw  my  hands  get  little   bruised   of  nowhere .  There  was  nothing   holding  my  hands  than  how  come  it  got  bruised  .*

Ariana :  How  come  it  came  on  my  hands .  I  didn't  even  fought   with  anyone  today   as   I  never  do  with  anyone  .  Seriously   I  am  going  crazy   now  a  days .  I   think  I  should  sleep  now .

???? Pov

  I  was  in  my  room  thinking  of  her ,  carving  for  her  touch  than  other  second  i  found  myself   in  her  room  she  was  sleeping   peacefully   on  the  bed .  I  was  not  in  my  own  control   by  the  sight   of  her .  I  hovered  over  her  and  pinned  her  wirst  on  top  of  her  head  and  started   giving   kisses  on  her  neck . Than  I  felt  her  little   movements and  speedily   went  to  the   darkest  part  of  the  room  behind  the  corner .  Than  she  woke  up .

Ariana  :  How  come  it  came  on  my  hands .  I  didn't   even  fought  with  anyone  today  as I  never   do   with   anyone .  Seriously  I   am going   crazy   now   a   days . I   think   I should   sleep   now .

???  :  Crazy  ?  Now  only ?  But  the  real  game  hasn't   even  started   yet  baby .  In  that  game  you  will  only  see  me .  No  one  will   be  there  except   me ....................and   only  me . ( evil smirk )

                     ~ Time  skip~ 

Don't forget to vote and comment.❤❤❤