chapter 4

~ Next Day ~
Ariana  pov

*  I   wake  up  with  my  heavy   eyes   and  went   to   the    bathroom  .   I  got  freshen    up   and  wore   my   performance   clothes  and   did  a  little   make up   as   I    like   to   look   natural   and   was   about   to    leave   my   room    when   I   got   a  msg   on   my   phone   and   there   it   was   ......*

         "  Ready  to  play   the   game   kitten "
Ariana :  What   the   hell .  What   does   it   mean  '  play  the  game ' ?

*  I   then  replied   it  *
Ariana  :  ~On  the   phone  ~  Listen   whatever   and   whoever   you   are  .  I  am  not   going   to   play  any  fucking   game  with  you ,  so   Leave  .  Me .  Alone.

???? :  Not  so  soon  kitten . 

What  a  crazy   person   he  is ?  Aish .... I  am  getting   late .

??? ? :  i  didn't  even started  and u wanna go away.  So soon.

Ariana :  I don't  know  you . Who are you ? How   the  hell  you  got  my  number?

???? :  I  have  my  ways  babygirl . This  is nothing  you  have  seen  the  real  game hasn't  started  yet  baby .

Ariana :  What  do you  mean  by ' the  real  game' . What  are you  planning  to do ?

???? :  Something  big 😉. By  the  way  baby  you  look  pretty  in  that  white  dress . Best  of  luck  for  your  performance.

How did  he  know  that  i  m  wearing   a white  dress . Is  he  watching  me  from  anywhere.

* I  looked  around  but  there  was  no one in the hallway  where i was standing . *

Ariana  :  How do you know all this ? Are you fucking  stalking  me ?

???? :  I know more then you think princess.  And yes  aren't  you  getting  late  for the show . It is  just  about  to start  .  Come  fast  can't  wait  to  see  you . Bye.

Ariana : Hey  ......wait were are you going ..... tell me who  you are ?

God  who  was  he . How come he knows everything  about me . Just hope so he isn't  dangerous . Wait .... is he gonna  watch me performing .

* Then the announcement  started  and i rushed  to  stage . I saw my friends  standing with  a  pissed  face .*
Ariana :  Sorry  sorry  so  so sorry .
Ash  :   Where  the  hell  were  you ?  We  have been  waiting  here  for like  years .  And  you fucking  think  that   saying  sorry will work .  But  instead  it's  annoying  the  hell  out off us .
Vini :  Because   of  your  late  arrival   you  even  missed  your  last  practice . *  still glaring *
Ariana :  Don't  worry  I have  learned  my steps  properly . I won't  make mistake  . You can  count  on  me .
* After  i  said  that  the  host  started  to announce   the  judges  names . *

Host :  So  here  we  go  the  judges   of  this  beautifull  evening  are   ........  any  gusses  ....

*  i  heard  the  crowd  cheering  and   saying names  but  i  didn't  able  to make  out  what they  were  saying.*

Host :  * while  chuckling  *   okay  ok   so  i think  you  guys  already  gussesd  huh?  So  lets not  make  everyone  more  impatient   and  here  comes  our  most  famous   boy  band  .........    B T S  .
* They   all  entered *

???? :  Hello ,  I  am  Kim  Namjoon your  RM  and  I  am  glad  to  be  here .
???? :  Hi  guys  I  am  Kim  seokjin  you  may  call  me  jin  and  I  am  you  world wide  handsome.
????  : Hello ,  I  am  your  hope , you  are my  hope  I  m  jhope .  Nice  to meet  you  all .
????  :  Hi  I  m  suga  and  glad to meet  to  all .
????  :  Hello  I  am   Jeon  jungkook   you  may  call  me  kook  or  kookie  and  I  am  the  youngest   of  all .
????  :   Hi  everyone   I  am  Kim  taehyung  you  may  call  me   V ( shows  the ' V '  sign  and  a  box  smile )

*  I  notice   the  judges   they  were   so  cute  and  handsome   as  hell .  God  knows how  I  will  concentrate   on  my   performance   if  they  are   going   to  see  me .  Than  the  last  one  speakes  I   noticed   that  he  was  the  one   whom  I   saw   at  my  room .  Inside  I   became  curious  to   know   his   name .*

????  :   Hello  ,   I ' m  park  jimin   you  may  call  me   jimin .

○○○○○○○○○
Hey  everyone😊  i know this is my  first time talking  to u all. My best friend  has helped  me  a lot in updating  this book and i m  very greatful of her. Actually  there is a lots of things  going on in my life  but i promise  to update as soon as possible. 😙😙❤❤❤
Hope u all like the story  and plz plz plz plz  send feedbacks so that I can improve  in  future and stand with your hopes 😉😍😘love u all . Bye😊☺ 
~

Aanchal