chapter 5

Park Jimin : Hello, I'm park jimin .You may call me jimin

*Then  he  turned  in  my  direction  and  gave me  his  evil  smirk.  Sometimes  I  fell  like  wipe  it  out  from  his  face  but  at  the  same     time  I  like  it  too.*
                             ~Time  skip~
                     ~End of performance~

*We were on the stage thanking everyone when my eyes met his brown eyes. He was staring me and was biting his lips. I felt something weird seeing him. A feeling mixture of disgust, shy, afraid and neediness. I never felt it before.*

Jimin's Pov

*I was sitting with my hyungs on the judges seat and was watching the performance's end. There she goes. She was standing right in the middle of the stage thanking everyone  when I was watching  her every move, her smile, her eyes, and her seducing body. Damn whenever I see her body I go crazy.*

Jimin : Your everything is mine, your body, your lips, your neck everything. I'll make sure only my name comes from your mouth.....only mine. We will meet soon kitten.
                              ~Time Skip~
                            ~Back to India~
Your's Pov

It had been six months since we went to hongkong for the performance. I will never forget the time I spent there. It will always be there in my memories. Now I m back to my home town for holidays. I was getting ready to meet my friends. We were going to the mall for shopping.*

You : Mom I 'm getting late. I won't be able to eat so don't make lunch for me.

*I lied to her even though I was starving as hell  because  I had already  missed my breakfast due to my late sleeping habit. ( lazy ass 😉) but I really like when she forcefully feed me with her hands so that I don't go out with empty stomach. More than my stomach my heart fills with her love. I really love my family.*

Mom : Ariana , eat a little darling.

Ariana  : No mom seriously I m not having time. If I'll get late then they won't let me come alive.(even though I  was  having half an hour )

Mom : Only this much darling I m not forcing you to eat all.
[There she goes and starts feeding me.]

*I smirked and took two to three bites and went to the door hurriedly saying goodbye.*
                            ~Time skip~

*It  was  an exhausting  day .I really  had fun with my friends .I went  back  home . I was holding  lots of  bags in my hand  so  I just kick the  door  with  force  to  create  a  sound  so  anyone   will  here  and  come  and  open  the  door  for  me  but ..... as  I  kicked  the  door .  It opened   with  a  sound  which  mean  it  wasn't   locked .*