3.

Alonni M. | Loni 🏌🏽‍♀️

"He did what?!" My friend Asia, from Miami asked. After Kentrell kissed me, of course I kissed back, and things were about to go a little further at that red light if I didn't come back to reality.

We didn't talk the whole ride home, I guess we both didn't know what to say. Me and Trell had never got in that type of way with eachother, it was weird for me.

"He kissed me Asia. Like my bestfriend Of 13 years really just kissed me." I was shocked as I heard the words again, packing up my suitcase.

"Loni i ain't all that shocked I mean, y'all are always together" she asserted through the phone, and I shook my head.

"But still, things are gonna be so different now and I don't think imma like it." I went onto my bathing suits, throwing the packages I ordered in the suitcase.

I know I'm lazy, you ain't gotta tell me.

"How are things gonna be different?"

"See, I planned out this whole Miami trip in my head just getting lit with my bestfriend. Now i don't know where we stand, you get it?" I ranted, seeing Asia listening and nodding.

"Do you like him Loni?" My face went blank, as I sat there and thought about it. Did I like Kentrell?

"Hell no. That's my bestfriend for god sakes!" I assured her. I don't think I liked him... or did I?

Nah that's just my bestie.

"If you're so sure when y'all meet up tomorrow, talk to him and tell him this. Boom, your problem is solved"

"Good plan wrong nigga. Kentrell ain't that easy" I mumbled, now packing up my sandals. Lord it was a lot of them.

"Well shit. You stressing my fine ass out, so I'll see you when you get down here! Bye" I scoffed as she hung up not giving me a chance to speak.

Lord please be in my graces for this trip, please.

_

Next Morning 🌞

I yawned loudly when my alarm clock went off at 5 in the morning, so I removed the covers, getting up.

I remembered Kentrell telling me to be there at 6, but knowing him I had to wake him up.

Despite us not talking, i shot him a text to wake him.

Slime 💚 Get up NEOW!

Surprisingly he texted me back a few minutes later.

Bestfriend ❤️👫 Already up shitty ass lil gurl.😒

Slime 💚 My ass 🍑 kiss it!

Bestfriend ❤️👫 I was bout to.. 🤣

I gasped at his response, throwing my phone down getting started on my hygeines.

Not gone lie, kentrells text had me feeling some type of way. It was like this weird feeling, and disgusting feeling at the same time?

"Uhhhhh" I grumbled, trying to loose all those thoughts. I checked the clock to see it was 5:20 already so I had to hurry up.

it was 5:40 when I was walking out the house into my Uber, and let's just say I was pushing for time.

"Thanks" I hopped out the Uber, quickly pacing into the airport. I looked around for Trell nem, when I heard my name being called.

"Aye Loni!" I turned around seeing Kentrell and crazy ass gang, Montana, his sister Teelee, and a couple other unknown niggas.

The last person my eyes adverted on, his 'girlfriend' Jania. She was standing on him trying to be seen.

Sis was pretty or whatever, but she needed to know I wasn't in competition with her whatsoever about Kentrell.

"Hey y'all." I smiled walking up to the group, they was loud as hell in these folks airport.

"Ohhh my sis Loni!" Kd, Ben, boomer and Beenie came over to me giving me a bear hug.

We were all like brother and sisters.

"Good you finally came, janita getting on my damn nerves" kd mumbled, and I looked to the side busting out laughing.

"That ain't my damn name!" Jania yelled, I guess she heard kd.

"Well bitch it is in my vocabulary!" They both started arguing making me sigh, lord this gone be a long trip.

"Aye kd bruh, stop man. Shit childish." Kentrell spoke up, and kd stopped and walked out mumbling things.

"Damn stupid janitor bitch go clean some, nasty hoe" I held in my laughter deciding to sit down and wait for our flight to be called.

Me and Kentrell shared looks, but non of us said anything too eachother.  Guess it was gone be like that thenn.

*

"Stop right there, I wanna get a margarita!" We had just arrived in Miami, and I was sitting in the back of the tour bus unwillingly with Kentrell and his minion.

"Hell no, we need to get to our hotel" She decided to speak, making me act like I didn't hear her.

"Yep it's right there. Thanks Montana" I smiled and I heard her huff when the tour bus came to a stop.

Since we were all the way in the back, I waited for everyone else to get out. Jania walked in front of Kentrell and I, I guess she called herself mad.

But who gives af? Shid not me.

I kept walking out the bus when I felt something hit my butt, I turned around quickly. "What the hell kentrell?" I hit his chest seeing him laughing.

"It was just sitting there shidd I had to touch it"

"Yea and your girlfriend is just sitting there too, you should go touch her" I pointed at Jania, where she sat at a table mugging everybody who walked past.

"Girlfriend? You my girlfriend Loni" I felt my palms get sweaty and my cheeks redden when he said that.

I looked away trying to hide my face, "Try again, I'm your bestfriend."

"Best friends don't kiss eachother, do they?" He put his hands in his pockets, and i turned back around giving him eye contact.

"No Kentrell they don't, and that's why you shouldn't of kissed me. Why did you have to do that? You know we're only that and will ever be that" I remarked.

"No LONI, you're the only dumbass to think that I ever only wanted to be that witchu" he smartly remarked back, walking away leaving me to stand there confused.

What the hell?

_