4.

Alonni M. | Loni 🏌🏽‍♀️

It was night time and we were supposed to be all going to this celebrity pool party that Kentrell was invited too.

I was currently in my hotel room getting ready, and I had invited Asia to come with me since I didn't wanna be alone.

"Loni how much longer bitch? Kentrell just texted you and said they all waiting in the lobby for us." Asia shouted from the room, while I finished with the last few touches of my makeup.

I didn't do much, just eyelashes and lipgloss. I didn't need it.

"The queen has arrived" I walked out, strutting and showcasing my outfit. A bitch really wasn't playing when I said I was swiping a nigga.

"Bi- might as well gone and take it off. You know Kentrell gone flip" she said which made me scrunch my face up. What the hell did Kentrell have to do with what I was wearing?

"What does Kentrell gotta do with what I'm wearing? He don't control me, the hell?" I asked her.

"You his gIrLfRiEnD, in his words"

"And that's my beStFrIeNd in MY words" We walked out the room, and I pressed the down button for the elevator.

Small talk went around before the elevator opened, and we walked into the lobby. All eyes went on us when we walked up to them.

"Damn Loni.." I heard somebody mumble, and Kentrell hit Ben upside the head.

I felt eyes on me as we walked out, and I turned to see Kentrell mugging me hard while Jania tried to talk to him. I chuckled turning back around, and engaged in talk with gang nem.

"Loni when you get so thick? Hmph let me find out" Kd gay ass asked when we had got on the bus.

"Hush kd, can't give all the tea out" I playfully hushed him, making them all look at me with surprised eyes.

"Say Loni you finally gave it up?" Beenie asked and I chuckled.

"Right! Know you ain't gave the goodies up!" Boomer co-signed.

"That's for me to know and y'all to find out" I hushed them, laughing. I looked back behind me, seeing Kentrells face about to break.

_

"Look at Ace fine ass" Asia pointed out as soon as we walked in the packed pool party. It was groupie hoes running round, and a lot of these rap niggas you see on Instagram.

"Girl that boy has a whole girlfriend" I told her and she shrugged as if she wasn't faced.

"I ain't ask that, I stated he was fine though. Imma go and talk to him" I shook my head laughing, following her along.

"Hey ace, me and my girl Alloni here is a big fan." She smiled showing all 32 teeth. He looked at her a little funny for a second, but smiled and sized us up.

"Wassup shawty. Hey Alloni" he gave me a smile, and I returned it. We socialized with Ace and his homies.

I felt eyes burning me, and I turned to my left to see a cute darskin boy with dreads staring at me.

We shared a look, and I turned back around cause if he wanna talk he'll come and talk to me

"Hey, me and Ace gonna go somewhere to talk. You gone be straight, Loni?" Asia asked. I nodded sipping on my margarita, shit was good as fuck.

"Yea, ill watch out for Chloe" I joked.

She waved me off and they walked off, leaving me to sit there by myself. I pulled out my phone recording a few snaps of myself before I felt a presence sit down beside me.

I turned my head to see the darskin boy who was looking at me earlier.

"Can I help you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yea you actually can, I got a question?" He chuckled, looking me in my eyes.

I nodded my head for him to go on, taking a sip.

"What I gotta do to get yo' number?"

"First you can start off with telling me your name, ion give strangers my number" I asserted.

"My bad lil mama, I'm Taurus or polo. Whatever you wanna call it." I nodded.

"Well I'm Alloni, or Loni. Whatever you wanna call it" I mocked him, and we both started laughing while he playfully mugged me.

"Oh so you like that, huh?" He chuckled making me draw back.

"Like what?"

"Non. Just know it ain't non I can't handle" He challenged and we talked and vibed and I learned some things about him.

He's a rapper and he goes by polo g, he was cool as hell but I didn't really fuck with rappers.

"So how the hell you hi—"

"What the hell goin on over here?" A deep familiar voice interrupted our conversation and I mentally groaned knowing who it was.

Taurus looked up slowly, and reached out to dap Kentrell, but he just looked at his hand and mugged it.

I rolled my eyes, getting up to go. I didn't wanna be around kentrell's negative energy, or stick around to wait for what would happen.

"Alright Taurus. I'm bout to go but you got my number right? Text me whenever you get home." I have him a quick hug, and found my way out of the party.

I heard footsteps behind me and it could only be one person. I huffed, turning around.

"Yes Kentrell?" He walked up to me, grabbing my arm hardly starting to yell in my face.

"What the hell you was doing in there?! Sitting all up in that niggas face like you a hoe a' sum!" He yelled.

"Nigga WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?! Me and you are only best friends and will only EVER be that! Ion know what the hell you been on but ion wa—"

He cut me off, pulling my face towards his and gave me a hard kiss on the lips. That same familiar feeling happened, and I stopped fighting kissing him back.

"Trell" I moaned into the kiss, and his hands roamed my body.

After a good minute I tried to push away but he kept kissing. I pushed him away hardly, finally getting him off of me.

"Look.. I don't know what this is but I don't want it. I don't see you in that way.." I lied through my teeth. I had wanted him so badly in the moment, but I couldn't.

"Nah. Ian hearing it, you mines and I'm yours Loni.." he pulled my hand making me shake my head.

"I'm sending Nene home and from now on it's just you and me. Aight?" I hesitantly nodded, and he pulled me back into the kiss.

Was I really doing this with my bestfriend?
_

Loni's outfit.