7.

Alonni M. | Loni 🏌🏽‍♀️

"Where the hell yall horny asses been at?" Ben asked, once we made it back to the table.

"Minding our business, you should try it" i smartly told him, sitting back down at my seat.

He mugged me, causing me to laugh. I looked beside me to see Kentrell in his phone looking mad texting someone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mane look at dis shit" He grumbled, throwing his phone in my lap

I picked it up, reading over the messages

Jania 🤐 What the fuck did I do to you Kentrell?

So bitch you wasn't cheating on me? Ion want you nomore simple

Jania 🤐 YOU CHEATED FIRST TF! And now I see you all hugged up on your hoe ass "bestfriend"

Bitch don't ever fix yo mouth to say shit bout her 💯 you won't ever be on her level, mad ass hoe!

Jania 🤐 FUCK HER AND YOU TOO!

I balled my face up seeing her calling me out my name, and speaking on me.

"Aht Aht, why this bitch speaking on me though?" I spoke more to myself, about to text her but on Kentrell's phone, but he grabbed it back before I could.

"Fuck her. Don't even respond to her, that's what she want yo ass to do" I shook my head, pulling out my phone sending her a direct message myself.

Therealloni: Bitch speak facts b4 you speak on me. 💯 You talking all this shit in messages, but when you see me it's a mute? If there's any pressure you can gladly send your addy 🤗

I sent it, before placing my phone down.

"Bruh why the fuck you still responded to her?"

"Same reason why you threatened Polo when you found out we was texting." I shrugged, eating my food.

"Yea and you best not be still talking to that bitch ass nigga."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

"Maybe you'll die, maybe he will."

"Well we'll see then, right?" I smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't play with me." He thumped my head, and I laughed.

_

"Let me suck yo toessss" Kentrell dragged reaching for my feet, putting them up to his mouth

We were chilling in the hotel room, and he kept touching me and let just say he was looking mighty fine.

I giggled uncontrollably when I felt his wet tongue feel ticklish on my toes, i squirmed laughing

"Ohmygodd Kentrell stop" I kept laughing, until I couldn't take it nomore so I pulled my feet from his mouth

"Nasty ass" I wiped my feet off on the bed, crawling up to him laying beside him

"Only for you bae" he smiled, his diamonds in his teeth glistened instantly getting me turned on

I looked the other way, biting my lip. I so badly wanted to jump on him and ride his di-

"What you thinking bout shawty?" He softly asked, moving me on top of his lap.

"I-I think I'm ready.." I looked into his eyes, and he chuckled.

"For?"

"For you to take my virginity, Kentrell." He looked surprised, but then smirked after.

"You sure?" He questioned

I nodded leaning in to kiss him, "I'm ready."

_

Kentrell G 📌

I chuckled getting up from the bed, seeing Loni knocked out lowly snoring.

Dick put her ass to sleep.

I checked my phone to see it was 5 in the morning, we had just went to sleep like an hour ago. We went bout 5 rounds, and for her to be a Virgin she rode the fuck outta nigga.

I went in the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. After finishing I walked back into the room, sitting down on the bed. I pulled out my phone going on social media.

Ion know why, but I felt the need to post Loni and let them know she was mines. I typed the post out, and posted it.

Nba_Youngboy Girl you the only one that I want 💚 fuck y'all hoes #thetruth

67,838 comments

Nbaxyoungboyfans what about nene?
Nba_youngboy It's all about Alonni 🤐

-

Shitty ass chapter, oh well.

I don't actually have a real plot for this book, I just be writing so excuse if some chapters might not be the best lol.

Anyways, toodlesss 😽