XVIII

-trigger warning-

i tap jimin on the shoulder, and give a warm smile as he turns around, only, he doesn't smile back.

his eyes are red, his cheeks are tear-stained and his hair is a mess.

"jimin." i whisper, cradling him in my arms and sitting him down on the floor with me.

he sobs into my shirt, getting me soaked but right now, i don't care.

after a short while, he pulls away, and attempts to say something, but only a small whine manages to leave his lips.

he then sighs, giving up and signing to me.

'i don't know what to do, taehyung. he keeps hurting me, i want to leave.'

i pout, taking his hand in mine and rubbing his tears off his face.

'come round to my house, my parents would be glad to have you, you'd be safe.' i sign, smiling gently and rubbing jimins arm.

'i didn't mean that kind of leave.' he signs, getting up to walk away but i grab his wrist.

he flinches.

i let go, shocked. tears prickle at my eyes as they threaten to fall. jimin falls onto his knees, crying again, this time louder and more heavily.

i quickly crawl over to him, cradling him in my arms and kissing his forehead.

"it's okay." i whisper. his sobs seem to quiet down, and his breathing seems to become more level.

"jimin?" i whisper, looking down at him.

he's asleep. i chuckle.

"jimin, come on, we have class soon."

he jumps up, hitting me in the head with his. i groan in pain as we both rub our heads.

jimin then has a sudden realisation and hugs me.

"s-s" jimin attempts to speak again, but just a small hiss comes out.

"hey-hey it's okay. i forgive you." i smile, knowing he was trying to say sorry.

he smiles back weakly, before signing again.

'i'm sorry.'

"i told you it's oka-"

'not about that, taehyung.'

he sighs before starting to sign again.

'i'm sorry for what i did to myself, it's not that recent, maybe a week ago or so. i wont do it again, i promise.' jimin looks up at me with tears eyes.

i hug him once again, whispering calming things to him.

when we pull away, i sign 'i love you' to him, him doing it back as we link arms and walk out of the dark abandoned classroom we go to in secret.

only jungkook knows about it, but he's probably with hoseok right now. they've been spending a lot of time together dancing recently, i should try to get jimin to join them. it could cheer him up.

i smile at jimin again as we walk to our next class together

-

um hi, i'm gonna try to continue this story haha, but it might be slightly rushed as i'm trying to finish street boy as well.