Chapter 1(Edited)

"Hey, Chesh"~ Grace looking up to meet my glance. Oh, meet my best friend The Mad Hatter herself, Grace.

 Oh, meet my best friend The Mad Hatter herself, Grace

''Hey G, having a tea party again?"~ I ask knowingly from my spot in a tree.

''How did you know?"~ Grace says with her hands on her hips like a little kid.

"Your too predictable''~I state as I'm walking up to her and sitting down.

" Are not " ~Grace.

''Are too"

'' Are not"

" Are too"

"Are not"

" Are too"

'' Are not "

" Are too"

" Are not"

" Are not"~ I say smirking, knowing she's going to fall for my trap

" Are too" ~ Grace says not realizing her mistake. I look at her with my classic grin.

She looks back at me with confusion.

"You do realize what you said right?"~ I say hinting her mistake.

A look of realization strikes across her face. That causes me to start laughing like crazy.

'' Every time!"~ Grace says realizing her mistake as she facepalms her self.

''I win" ~ I say triumphantly.

"Fine, moving on want some tea?"~Grace says getting some teacups and pouring some tea into them

"Of course give the usual"~ I say as she passes me a teacup with a purple cat on it.

"Seriously?"~I say annoyed, looking up from the teacup, glaring at her.

"What?. It suits you"~Grace says shrugging as she takes a sip from her Mad Hatter them teacup. Her favorite teacup in fact.

"So how's the castle ?"~ I say as I'm taking a sip from my teacup. Ever since the battle with the Jabberwocky, Grace has been at the White Queen's castle more often than usual.

"Oh, you know always busy never enough time for tea"~ Grace says as she puts some teacups away.

"But there's always time for tea" ~ I wine, knowing that tea time is very important to Grace.

" I know right?!" ~ Grace says as she drinks some tea ~ " Have you finished those what did Alice call them ?"

"She called them comic books and superhero movies"~ I tell her. I remember the day Alice "introduced'' us to comics and superhero movies. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum sure had a fun time. I chuckle at the memory.

"Yeah, that sorry I'm not good at remembering things when I'm having my tea"~ Grace says as she takes a sip of tea.

"You're not good at remembering lots of things"~ I say teasingly. Grace's memory is as wacky as Wonderland itself.I'm still surprised she still can find her way around!

" Hey, that's not true!"~ Grace exclaims as she slams her teacup on the table.

" Mhhm sure whatever you say Hatter" ~ I say calmly with a smirk planted on my face ~ "Did you finish that show Alice told you about Fairytail?"

"Yeah it was very strange and unusual but who wouldn't like strange and unusual?" ~ Grace says as she starts to calm down and fix her teacup.

"Yeah I miss her Hatter" ~ I say sadly as I look at my teacup.

"I know Cheshire I miss her too, "~ Grace says as she walks up to me and gives me a hug

"I hope she's doing okay"~ I say in a worried tone. We haven't seen Alice since that whole Time fiasco.

" It's Alice I know she's doing okay," ~ Grace calmly says trying to cheer me up. She knows how Alice's the little sister we never had and how I worry about her.

Hey! You can't blame me!. The girl always gets in trouble or another thing every time she comes to Wonderland. It's crazy!!. She's like a trouble magnet.

"Yeah, your right now can I finish my tea?"~ I say quickly changing the subject.

" Oh of course, "~ Grace says letting me go and going back to her seat

"What's that?"~ I say noticing something shining brightly in the distance behind Grace. I quickly cover my eyes with my hands.

"What's what?"~ Grace asks in a confused tone.

"That light"~ I say pointing at the distance behind her. How could she not see it?

"Huh?"~ Grace says turning around to face the blinding light.

"Woooh that's bright !"~ Grace exclaims as she covers her eyes with her hat.

Curiosity. Such a strange word but sometimes it what causes me to do what I do. So, I decided to get a closer look. I got from my seat, open my eyes, and walked towards it.

"Cheshire be careful! After all, Curiosity did kill the cat !" ~ Grace warns just like a mother would as she opens her eyes to see me walking towards the strange light.

"But didn't Satisfaction bring it back?" ~ I say with a hint of sass as I'm walking closer to the blinding light. As I start to get closer I get an edgy feeling in my stomach but me I ignored it.

Out of the blue, the light starts shining brighter and brighter almost blinding my eyes completely. I feel a snake-like thing wrap itself around me.

"Grace! What's happening??!!"~ I ask in a scared and worried tone. Using my hands I try to get this thing to unwrap itself off me. It won't let go. What's going on??.

"HATTER!! HELP ME!!"~I scream as the snake-like thingy brings me closer to light. It's almost like it wants for me to go with it. I try to grab something or anything to hold on to but fail.

'' Cheshire!!!''~ I hear Grace scream her voice filled panic. She starts running to my aide.

That's the last time I hear her voice before darkness surrounds me.

***Grace's POV***

This cat is going to get herself killed one of these days. Nah her ghost will probably come to haunt me for the rest of my life. I watch as Cheshire gets closer to this strange light. I don't know what it is but this light gives me a weird feeling.

''Grace!! What's happening??!!"~ I hear Cheshire ask. Oh no!!!. What did she do??.

"HATTER!! HELP ME!!"~I hear Cheshire yell. She only calls me Hatter when she's scared. I gasp I fear as I turn around only to find her being dragged towards the light.

'' Cheshire!!"~ I yell as I run towards her before the light blinds me.

I open my eyes to see everything but no Cheshire.

''Oh hahaha, Cheshire good job you really had me scared there for a second.''~I say relieved as this could be one of Cheshire's many pranks.No answers.

''Okay, Cheshire, you can end this silly charade now"~I say. Nothing only silence answers me.

"Come on Cheshire this is getting annoying''~ I say in a signing tune.No response again. Now, this is getting old.

Okay, maybe this isn't a joke.''Cheshire!!! Where are you?!!~ I scream in worry. This is so not like her.

I start walking around.''Cheshire!!"~ I yell hoping for an answer as I walk deeper into the forest away from y tea table. After walking into the forest for what seemed forever and I find her favorite tree."Where are you? You stupid cat?"~ I say sadly.