Twelve

Arturo

Dallas was now welcomed onto the compound, he'd officially ripped her away from her world and now she was wrapped up in his and he sucked in a breath. Fear crawling into his head, she probably hated him; he had taken her away from her home, her job, her friends, her life. His work had put her in harms way and Arturo couldn't stop the guilt from eating away at him. He knew he couldn't force her to stay but he couldn't stand the thought of her hating him for keeping her there so as soon as he saw her, he was going to give her the option of leaving.

Allegro sat beside him as a pillar of strength and he nodded at his brother in appreciation. Alessando refused to look at him as they drove back and Arturo hadn't gotten the chance to apologize to his twin. Pulling up to the compound, the gates immediately opened and as all four of them got out, Arturo didn't rush to the door, he felt nervous at the thought of seeing her again and suddenly his thoughts trailed to Alessando, his twin. Would Dallas mistakenly go to Alessando on accident? There were no physical differences between the two of them and Arturo suddenly gulped.

Allegro unlocked the door and all four brothers entered the house together. Then Arturo saw her, wrapped in white blanket curled up next to Greece as they ate chips. He saw her eyes roam each brother watching as they went back and forth between him and Alessando, he sucked in breath before she stood up and approached them. Her little feet taking their time in reaching before them. Arturo couldn't tell if she recognized who was who but immediately looked away not wanting to see her embrace Alessando but instead he felt her arms cling to him.

Instantly he reacted pulling her flush against his body. He looked up and took in the knowing smile from his family, "Finally! Someone can tell us apart!" Alessando muttered before walking away.
Arturo watching his twin's back as he walked away, Arturo frowned at that but it quickly changed as he kissed the top of Dallas' head. Suddenly he heard a hiccup as if she was crying and pulled back to look at her tear stained face, "Mio cuore, you're safe now."

He wrapped her in his arms before wiping the tears from her eyes. Suddenly Dallas pushed him away, "You didn't call me!" Her hands were on her hips as she ferociously wiped her eyes.
"I thought it would have been best if I didn't interfere with your life, and I tried, I did but you still ended up in danger."
"That's not the point, I expected a call at least."
Arturo hung his head, "I'm sorry, for everything. " he conceded, "After everything is sorted you'll be able to leave."
"Leave? I can't go back to my house!" Dallas said bewildered.

"Oh right" He paused, "I'll find you a proper house...."
Dallas cut him off, "Shut up Arturo. I'm going to stay here, with you." She muttered softly.
Arturo's eyes widened, "You want that?"
Dallas nodded, "Of course. Greece tells me you boys are in need of a doctor."
Arturo caught Greece's gaze as she winked leaning into Allegro.
Arturo took a good look at the woman in front of him before bursting into a smile, kissing her forehead.

"Well aren't you going to introduce us?" Allegro but in.
"Allegro, Alejandro, Greece, this is Dallas."
"Dallas, my family."